Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GLORIOUS SPLENDER: What is coming for My vessels of honor! (The Lord Is My Shepherd: 5/13/24)

GLORIOUS SPLENDER: What is coming for My vessels of honor! (The Lord Is My Shepherd: 5/13/24)

https://444prophecynews.com/glorious-splendor-yhwhs-daughter/

“GLORIOUS SPLENDOR SAYS YAH IS WHAT IS COMING FOR MY CHOSEN VESSELS OF HONOR MY HIDDEN TREASURES WHOM ONLY I KNOW THOSE WHOM I HAVE HANDPICKED BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD. MY HIDDEN BRIDE YOU WILL SHINE BRIGHTLY IN MY GLORIOUS LIGHT YOU ARE MY GLORIOUS GOLDEN BUTTERFLY”

ps. YAH has been speaking and showing me so much today. He began the day when i woke up immediately with how the secret cord which david played and pleased The Lord is that of the HEART. pure hearted worship and praise in spirit and in truth. heart that longs and yearns and seeks His face above all. YAH’s Holy frequency. also spiritual warfare. harp=bow and arrows. HE IS SO AMAZING! ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN
heart within heart He is mine and i am His we belong together.
the bride and the bridegroom will unite soon.
TRANSFORMATION. SPLENDOR. GLORY. MIRACLES. REST. ADVENTURE WITH YAH.

~~~~

GLORIOUS SPLENDOR
MAY 13,2024 YHWH'S DAUGHTER

Pinned by The Lord Is My Shepherd
@thelordismyshepherd2576
6 hours ago