Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ay Up Lights order

i'm considering putting in an order in to Ay Up for some spare parts, batteries, mounts and maybe an LED upgrade.

Pete (Jesus Christ) Fenton, mentioned he would be interested in ordering at the same time.

anyone else got any shopping they need to do at the same time?

http://www.ayup-lights.com/products/categories/

the LED upgrade is not going to be available until mid Jan so you have about 5 weeks to think it over before i act.

Re: Ay Up Lights order

Just a reminder, now everyone has had their Christmas pud and new years tipple, the mind begins to refocus on fitness.

I'm planning to place an order this month for some bits, Upgrades for the lights I have and maybe an ultra lite kit 2012 as well, there will also be extra mounts and a battery or two.

If you wish to join in on the order please let me know, especially if you are after a light kit as 3+ kits and there is no shipping charge, upgrades are marked as warranty repairs and are brand new lights with no duty!

Can't say how long delivery will be but should be less than 2 weeks from memory, upgrades are dispatched upon receipt of the return units at their UK hub, so all need to be sent at the same time.

I would like to place the order on 15 th Jan when they strt taking upgrade orders again.

If you are interested let me know

Re: Ay Up Lights order

Final call on joining in on the order.
Dom is in with Alison for a new set of lights each, so is Pete F, so last call for the Oz indestructible lights.
I plan to collate the order over the weekend and order Sunday night or Monday at the latest.
If you wish to join in, then respond to this post, e-mail me or give me a call, contacts on the list distributed by Richard.