Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exposure Joystick 7 for sale

Hi,
I've got a little used Exposure joystick MK7, helmet mount, lanyard (both unused), charger & soft case for sale. Great little thing, 400 lumens for two hours, eight different preset programs give it a burn time of 2-36 hours. OMS & SPT+, fuel gauge, used a handful of times during the summer, still has over a years warranty left. See link below Cost £135.00 (SRP £145.00)
Sell £70.00
Please post or text/call o7eightotwooneeightthreethreetwoone

http://use1.com/exposure-lights/outlet-store/front-lights/joystick-mk7

Re: Exposure Joystick 7 for sale

Duncan

I will take that off your hands for £70 please,
Let me know if this is okay and how I can best get the cash to you, thanks

Jolley good, prob best to text or call me tomorrow on the number above.
Can then either arrange to meet you at yours/mine/in town or something. Where do you live?

I live in Comberton, I will be in town on saturday afternoon visiting Station Cycles at he Lion Yard/Grand Arcade about 2pm 'ish - I will be visiting other shops in town afterwards also, if that is any help ?

Hi Bryan,
That's handy, I'm currently hiding out in Comberton. Give us a text tomo & we can meet up.
Thanks

It will have to be early evening if possible, as I am in Oxford all day tomorrow, were you out on the ride last night - It was my first time, so all new faces and names to me, but I did meet three people from Comberton, but can only remember two of their names - sorry? I will call you tomorrow, thanks

Duncan

Ready to collect this eve, if convenient to you, please text me your address or ring me, left text and message on mobile earlier, thanks
Bryan.