Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale Scott Scale 10 Frameset 2012 (something a little retro)

2012 scale 10 carbon frameset (size medium), in good used condition and may have the odd mark, Rockshox reba rl fork (with remote) seatpost/clamp, ritchey pro headset and pressfit bb inc. RRP on frame alone £1195 My price £475. Please note this is for 26" wheels and I don't buy or sell Tat...

Shelton 07976071052 no texts plz as I don't play ping pong.

Re: For Sale Scott Scale 10 Frameset 2012 (something a little retro)

Was only teasing about the retro tat Shelton I ride a retro tat bike myself

I know you where dear.

Oi...Savaloy,
I reckon where your going wrong is calling 26" retro............... I would call it impressive?"?!?!?""""

I think this must be the Painter side of Duncan as I did not post it?!

Suspect you were just pissed and forgot Duncan, sounds like you to me!

no not me, I was in a caravan in a field, in suffolk with absolutely no signal.........arrhhh maybe it was Freddie the Hamster? No, it was Dunk the painter.

No, I'm wrong, seem to be getting in touch with my gold fish side. It was me, I was in suffolk Friday, sunday & Monday.
Ahhh that's that cleared up then.

Just the wrong choice in Beer you drink Duncan Switch.