Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contacts list update - Sticky please!

It's time we updated the contacts list again.

For anyone new to the group, it works like this...

This is an 'opt-in' list, so only send me your details if you're happy for everyone else on the list to have your details. If you'd rather just give your details to specific people yourself, that's absolutely fine. Administering the list this way keeps our personal details off the public forum.

1) Email me (*don't* post details here) your name and contact details, to include any (or all) of the following:
Mobile number
Home number
Work number
ICE number + name (In Case of Emergency) eg. wife / girlfriend's mobile + name

2) I will update the list accordingly and then email it to everyone on the list

If anyone has changed any of their contact details recently then please let me know and I will update the list accordingly. I will send an email reminder round to the existing list in the next few days.

Thanks,

Richard

Re: Contacts list update - Sticky please!

Hi Richard,

Post made sticky for you - let me know when you need it making unsticky.

My details haven't changed, by the way.

Regards

Tom

Re: Contacts list update - Sticky please!

Will send out the new list this weekend.

Sticky post no longer needed thanks Tom.

Richard