Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New photo...I beg of yeee

Pleease...o please can we have a new photo.. it's been 12 long years since it were changed last.
How about...https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ypcb6y9mawlkzd/20150120_153751.jpg?dl=0

The original and So much more artistique...ahem

Otherwise lets see some of last years chrimbo do, come on Pasty, we know your at a loose end..post it up bro (sorry ..mostly incompasitated old person)

Re: New photo...I beg of yeee

I don't mind a new photo every now and again, but for what it's worth, having a nice summer pic to remind us why it's worth to keep pedalling in winter is not too bad.

It also reminds us that we once rode with Claire, she who has since passed on to Trumpopia.

I would also like a new photo coz I look 8 months gone in this one

It shall be done. New photo received, well, newish as Claire's in it.

....4 days later and tumbleweed drifts across the forum.....

Oh no, not another photo of claire. I've uninstalled facebook & I still can't get away from her or the orange man... oooo hang on, you never see them in the same photo...mmmmmmm.
Bit of a micheal and LaToya thing going on?!?!
Can I send a photo that is more seasonal...Oh good, thankyou.

ohhh Hang on, Just got this in from somewhere between Santa Cruz & SF, reckon this is the way to go?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujY4QzEue8c