Return to Website

Welsh Breeders. Com

Welcome to the Welshbreeders web site please leave your messages here!

Welsh Breeders. Com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanting to trace Welsh C's History, can anyone help?

I haven't a clue where to start or what i want to know but anything will do!

She's a section C called Poppy (Rostor Popcorn)

Dam - Travarth Sparkling Lass by Menai Bonheddwr

Sire - Sospanfach Crenin

She was bred by Mrs S J Bickham, we wrote her a letter a while ago but got no response

We know she was bought from the welsh sales by the people we bought her off but didnt know alot about her.

ANY help greatly appeciated

Re: Wanting to trace Welsh C's History, can anyone help?

Have you tried contacting the Welsh POny & Cob Society? Their number is 01970 617 501. I think Travarth should read "TREVARTH". Hope this helps!!

Re: Re: Wanting to trace Welsh C's History, can anyone help?

oops sorry i mis spelled trevarth lol. I have now got her 5 generation pedigree and got quite a bit of info from that. I would love to have pictures of her sire and dam though.

Does anyone know where i can them from? I have the Trevarth Studs address so maybe they could help?

Thankyou!

Re: Wanting to trace Welsh C's History, can anyone help?

Hello, my name is Leanne I am the daughter of Sue Trusler (nee Bickham) who bred Popcorn, we would love to know if you still have her & what she is up to. sorry we have not recived your letters. we still have her dam at home, lass, who is now enjoying old age after a good stint in showing & breeding!. We broke popcorn in & took her to a few shows amongest other things. I was so excited after seeing your wanted ad on the internet but sorry to see it was posted a few years ago. we would love to hear from you, please concact us, either me on 07870704811 or My Mum on 01239891481 or Bluestone stables,Ty Canol, Eglwyswrw, Crymych, Pembrokeshire SA41 3SE.