Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
List of members

Nice idea Dawn, at present I don't ask members the question 'Do you mind being contacted by others? But I could do in the future or place members details on a password protected screen so only members can see it.

I will give it some thought.

Initially I did have a list of all members but I had complaints from people so removed it. Guess you can't please all the folks all the time - as they say.

Fran

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Could a list of GTS members be put on the website according to area, with an area contact able to give further details such as e-mail address for those members who would allow these details to be known?

This would allow many useful contacts to be made whilst safeguarding individuals's privacy.

There could be many uses for such a list, for instance, we are raising funds to help a school near Serrekunda so it would be helpful to know if there were other members in our area interested in helping in any way.

Dawn