Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HI Francis and everyone else on the Bantaba

Yes nice to be back, I found the Glist and other frightenly political and not veryin tune with what we ae trying to do.

Foday is hopefully coming to visit this weekend and is hoping to be back in Gambia by November.

Umm Yes it was a pity about Cham, but his replacement Bunja is excellent and the two assistant chefs stayed on so the food is as good as ever if not better.

When are you our there?

Adam returns this Friday and I go back t the start of November.

Best wishes to you both

Fran

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone especially you Francis ! I`ve really missed the Bantaba on G.T.S. I have been `frequenting` the Gambia News site chatroom a lot since you have been off the Air. I liked the chat but did not feel qualified to join in with much of the debates as there some very strong Political arguements raging... Not being Gambian I often do not feel I can join in.. From what I am seeing there are the beginnings of some serious issues taking place in The Gambia ie. Crop failures, Inflation, staple foods going up and up {prices}.

Our `fair trade` Gambian clothes are long sold and we will be going back for more stock soon. What`s the latest on Foday ? is he well? I see Chams gone ! Shame really as his food was so good but you can`t have people working against you in business.

Anyway I hope all the family are well in LOndon,

Best wishes

David+Trish

www.naturalflow.co.uk