Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Entry requirements

GTS is very happy to help with all these sorts of problems, but can only do so for paid up GTS members.

Annual membership is £12.50 per person and includes a free pickup from the airport on arrival as well as providing practical help and support before, during and after your visit. All UK subscriptions are paid in their entirity to our Gambia charity account which now supports over 50 educational sponsorships and GTS employs 20 Gambians throughout the year. GTS is totally non-profit making.

Your membership is welcomed

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

I am looking for some help. I have a 14 day return flight booked to Gambia on 31st December, but I am looking to only use it one way and stay for approx. 6 weeks. Is there likely to be any problems on entering The Gambia at Banjul, or do I need a visa or anything. I have been unable to find any websites etc that can help me answer these questions so any information or useful sources would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathy