Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

That's the same tribute as my opening post but it's nice to read it twice, Dawn :-)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

I think a lot of people, me included, do not want to get involved in any nastiness, and arguing. I will say this though. Once one decides to take action and actually DO something you are ****ed. ****ed for what you do and for what you don't do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

Fran - you have a problem with the word ****?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

I give up and wont contribute any more. I was trying to say - without any offensive expletives - that if you try to help, people still attack you for what you do or do no do.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

No - I have no problem with the word ****? If you have had problems expressing ypourself with teh use of such, then I am sorry maybe Bravenet who host teh Banta ba have filters that are rejecting some of the content of your postings - but not me !!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Support for GETS UK - Dawn

I wasn't really aware that it was an expletive. The Qu'ran and the Bible use it, so presumably Bravenet would also ban those.