Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone going to Gambia soon?

julia, as got someone from the Tripadvisor to take the monitor, glad she as had people from both sites, offerering to help her, such nice people

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone going to Gambia soon?

Yes, Thankyou Gillian I had offers from many on Tripadvisor site, you got in before I had a chance to but I had an offer last night from Bill who is going this weekend and has very kindly offered to take it for me! I posted it urgently to him today! As you will appreciate from my original post, I needed to get the monitor out there urgently as my mother-in-law is seriously ill and monitoring her blood sugars daily will probably save her life! Obviously having found someone who is going out 8 days earlier than the other lady I will be sending it sooner! Please allow me the time to post my own messages and updates!
Thankyou to all who has offered help on this, especially Bill and family, It is much appreciated. God Bless you all.
Julia x

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone going to Gambia soon?

sorry was only trying to help, as you had said you had already arranged it, excuse me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone going to Gambia soon?

Hi Bill,
Just wondered if you recieved the Blood Monitor ok? Thankyou so much for taking it for us... it really is appreciated. Have a safe journey and a lovely holiday. God Bless. Julia x