Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Death of my Mother Avril Mary Bingham - 1.11.1923 - 10.10.2009 aged 84

Dear Francis I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to you and all your family at this sad time. RS

Many thanks - Sad for us friends and family, but she will be delighted trying out her new 'wings' so to speak.

She was a lovely lady, but simply worn out and needing a full refurbishment - Happily she welcomed the prospect and so has left us reluctantly but very willingly.

She was more than ably cared for by the wonderful staff of our local NHS cottage hospital in Whitchurch SHROPSHIRE, who could not have done anything better than they did, fullest respect for Team 1 who lovingly cared for her and us over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks R
Francis

Francis, your words are wonderful and full of love and respect.

She must have been a wonderful person. Lucky ones who met her in their lives.

Thank you - she was something else, she touched a lot of lives

Francis

Fran - very sorry for your loss. And I know Jo will be too. He has very fond memories of staying with her.

Thanks Deleth.