Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: superoffer vacation rental in may

Have any of you stayed at GTS Koloi???? I have and I had a great time sugest that you all consider staying there to.

IAN

what kind of price we talking here??
and where is the GTS place situated?
I find if theres only 2 people going, always cheaper to get a package, maybe you know otherwise

Gts Coloi is a short walk from the Senegambia strip where the GTS restaurant is. Hilary and I have stayed there about six times over the past few years. In fact we were the first people to rent the two bedroom house. We have also stayed in several double ensuite rooms these all have a fridge, kettle and safe box etc.

We have seen GTS Coloi grow and improve, it now has its own bar and restaurant and even boasts of its own splash pool. In the public area it has a satellite TV, an extensive library and Wifi access. We will be staying there again for a week next March for which we will only have to pay about £79 This is about the same as we will have to pay to park the car at Gatwick.

I know that Frances regularly checks the banter bar so perhaps he would be kind enough to give us an up-to-date price list and let us know of all the latest developments at GTS Coloi.