Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Think yiu are going to be a happy man Tom -Free extra luggage allowance

I have heard that not only are Thomas Cook supporting Eco and Sustainable tourism in Gambia this coming season, which is great for GTS as we are just starting development of an Eco Lodge near the border with Senegal about 3 km from Giboro - but as part of this policy I hear that TC are going to fly all the year round starting in the 2010 - 2011 Season.

So even more reason to book half price accommodation with us at GTS Kololi just £45 a week for a double ensuite room from June 2011 through to October 2011.

Lets hope it is true.

GTS continues to welcome voluteers and practically minded volunteers are especially welcome with the new Eco Lodge project starting - email me at GTSKololi@hotmail.com if you have some time available to help.

Fran and Filly Glynn

Many thanks - that's brilliant news! I really must sign up with you for at least the benefit of reasonable accommodation! I've been looking for cheap flights out during Sept/Oct but all the quotes I'm getting seem to be trying to sell me the'plane, not just a seat on it!
Again,thanks and good luck with your new project.
Tom

gambiagoes.blogspot

hi Francis
sometime back I tried to fill in your form to become a GTS member, but failed because the way ZIP Codes are given in UK and in Germany are different. Is there any other way?

Regards
Me