Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GTS Kololi 2011

i will be suprised if anybody is still around to make a comment as you may see how many posters have fallen away from this forum with good reason imo, such a shame used to be good but no more

Good to hear from you and know that you're still involved. Best wishes for 2011. Sorr we were too busy with GOES during our last visit but hope to dine at GTS next trip!
Tom

Hi Francis,
good to hear from you. Actually though time was short and reason was sad, I took the chance to dine at GTS Restaurant when I was there in December. I had a very heartful and warm reception by Lamin and a wonderful dinner. I met your son there also, but couldn't make it to Kololi to greet you personally.

If it may help, I try to leave a note at trip advisor. It was my late husband who introduced GTS Restaurant to me, and any time we were in the Gambia we never failed to dine there. This place is full of memories for me now.

Regards
ME

GTS Kololi 2011

Hi Francis,
Still stuck here in UK, since Feb 2010. Didn't realise you had passed the Bar over, been putting stuff on Tripadvisor regulary when people ask about Bars and Accomodation.
What's Adam doing now..?
Was nice to see You, Filly and Dad when I came with Fay.
Nice meal had there..
Keep up the good work, hope to get back sometime, still waiting for Pension mob to give me Money..
Rich...