Return to Website

The GTS BantaBar

The Banatabar is for you to ask questions or make comments about Gambia. Others can read your contributions and reply or leave their own ideas

If you have some great Gambia photos please resize them to around 100K and upload them to our on line Picture Album available from the BantaBar menu page

The GTS BantaBar
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boats for sale!

Loved this thread - sorry I have been off line so long been busy raising the pheonix of GTS after the last 'Gambian' set back.

But never seem to get REALLY sick of the place, there are a few characters who have really tried my patience (to be as polite as possible what I'd like to say about them would get the site closed down for ever.

Still busy after leaving GETS - to see what we are doing at GTS Kololi follow this link to us on trip adviser

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297575-d1995022-r103645664-GTS_Kololi-Kololi.html

Don't know how to make it a hyper link within the Banta Ba - maybe someone clever can let me know - anyway if you have problems email me and I'll send you the link by return.