Save This Site!!!!!!
You won't know what you are missing until it is gone
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 12:03am
by Helpful Derek
g
Gilly
Manchester 26.4.14
I bought me a ticket for the orchestra show in Manchester next spring. Entered the site at 10:00 o'clock prompt and almost all the stalls were sold out already. Huh? Somebody must have ordered 100 tickets at once or at least tried to. Half an hour later, the held t...
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 10, 2013 1:24pm
by Ruud
a
Annie
NEWS FOR YOU!!!
Hi, Some news that came in my email box just now and reminded me of this great website which I first became aware of after the fantastic Countryside Alliance festival a few years ago. Nice to see that my photos are still up on this site by the way! Go to the Beauti...
Views: 298   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2013 5:57pm
by Annie
Had to touch it!
Went to the Bowie exhibition last night and was blown away. Fantastic event. Was watching the promo film for Life on Mars whilst Bowie's hand-written lyrics were in front of me and the ice-blue suit he wore stood next to them. It said "Please do not touch" but come...
Views: 140   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2013 10:37pm
by Kev (Raver)
Rod Stewart/Jim Cregan
Must admit I've never quite forgiven Rod for visiting the Bottom Line in New York to Watch Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel and then deciding that the lead guitarist was just perfect for his new band he was putting together!! However all these years later it was nice...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2013 10:46pm
by Stella Day
The Thin White Duke
Just printed off me ticket for the 'David Bowie Is' Exhibition at the V&A. Done it by the skin of me teeth tho. I knew the initial sales went well but had no idea the whole thing was virtually sold out. Sunday evenings are all that's left and some of those only have...
Views: 311   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 22, 2013 9:16pm
by Stewart G
RIP Trevor Bolder
I'm in shock, I knew the ex spider from mars wasn't well, but didn't think his illness was terminal. Seen him so many times live, with Uriah Heep. An excellent musician/bassist. An all round nice guy. RIP
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2013 12:13pm
by PeterJH
Live in London
It seems that Steve is playing at Greenwich Borough Hall, London on Friday 19th July 2013. Anybody know any more about this? Mike
Views: 258   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 18, 2013 12:20pm
by Paul
Harley on Vintage TV.
The Janice Long Interview show featuring Harley and two other plebs has just been filmed and will be shown soon on Vintage TV Channel 369 Sky,programme usually goes out on Sunday nights at 7.30pm and is well advertised on the run up to the show.
Views: 272   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 7, 2013 11:03pm
by PeterJH
Also ..........
.........walked past this shop the other day! http://frockneyrebelvintage.blogspot.co.uk/
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2013 1:01pm
by Kev (Raver)
Biba
Just been listening to an interview with Mick Rock on the radio and when talking about the old Biba shop in Kensington High St, he said he remembered Cockney Rebel playing upstairs in the Rainbow Room. If there was one CR gig I would have loved to have witnessed, it...
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2013 12:55pm
by Kev (Raver)
Friday Night Is Music Night!
Georgie Fame live this friday 8pm on Radio 2.70th Anniversary Special, The boy from Leigh did rather well me thinks!!
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2013 7:36pm
by Stewart G
Bad Day
What a stressful day at work. Needed to chill. Cavaliers disc 3 and bottles of King Goblin have helped me unwind. God I love the original Cockney Rebel. And I love those demos!
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 12:49am
by Paul
all the best phantom
hoping that mark ( the phantom ) a real nice guy from the forum that I had the pleasure of spending time with in Birmingham recovers from his fight with cancer . you can do this mate we will all pray for you .
Views: 146   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 8:57am
by PeterJH
OMD - not that I'm a fan!
Just heard Andy McClusky of OMD on Radio 2's Ken Bruce show say he had a Cockney Rebel scrapbook when he was younger and finally got to meet his first musical hero Steve, not so long ago. He then asked for Judy Teen to be played. If your interested it can be heard o...
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 9:54pm
by Stewart G
s
score
offical site?
Anybody else having problems accessing the offical site? seems like it has crashed??
Views: 341   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 25, 2013 7:45am
by Stella Day
Happy Birthday Karen
Happy birthday to Karen Morrison, formerly of this parish. Have a wonderful day Missus and come back to regale us with your memories soon Michael xx
Views: 143   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 24, 2013 12:34pm
by cockneyrebel1
Next Tuesday
I don't know about the frantic four but the frenetic five are getting together next Tuesday for beer, curry and Ian Hunter in Sale. Phil C, Stewart G, Peter J-H, Graeme "Victor Meldrew" B and myself. I can't wait Peter and I have even blagged front row...
Views: 217   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 2:32am
by PeterJH
b
Bets
IT's THAT Day !!!!
A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING DARLING HUSBAND x x
Views: 162   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 12:52am
by PeterJH
Bonus Tracks
During the Buxton gig Steve mentioned two potential bonus tracks to be played at Bridgewater Hall next year ..... Spaced Out and Big Big Deal. I doubt that the former has ever been played live and the latter very few times. I just know Mr Griffin will put me right...
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2013 5:33pm
by Hans
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet