General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Live this Friday at Club Arriba

Hey J.O, well if you must hear it from me. The gig trun out good and had a good turnout. needs more advertisement, but i think Tejanovibes is working on that. it good to have plenty on run to dance to and if course Elbow room to dance too. TEjanovibes was on live remote and got interview with DJ Jaime himself.
We had a blast with our X-T Posse as I call them and some of the Tejanovibes crew. Remolina,Angel, I.T. yes sir I said I.T. and Jaime other could not attend due to being trapped in their houses due to the strom that hit Midland at Club Arriba cause they didn't show up before X-Tremo started to play. ha ha.

all in all J.O. things are looking up for Tejano at Club Arriba and Midland, Texas.

TejanoVibes, donde es mi onda!

brinco con cinco!

Peace out and I'll post some more later.

X-T

Tejano Starved
DJ Jaime Lopez
TejanoVibes,Xtremo,Club Arriba

Uhhhhh, did you forget to name the band, or IS it you who will be live at club arriba this friday?? lol

I personally think you are annoying as well mr. starved and very disrespectful at times. You do tend to be quite cocky, rude and are way too sarcastic. If you are have a question for these guys. Then ask directly and keep it about the question. You shouldn't have to be an ass about it.. This man I.T is pretty much still informing you of what is going on and think that is more mature then the way you handled it. I say if u haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. I sure hope I don't press your buttons either. But I totally disagree with you and the way you are acting. Especially since you pretty much started it all.. Starting a conversation with uhhhh and ending it with lol said it all and I don't think you can honestly be taken seriously with those actions and the way you handled it.. Other than that.. These guys do a fantastic job and I think TejanoVibes Rocks for every little thing they do.

Keep up the great work guys!! Viva Tejano!!

Hey mi gente... just wanted to give my review of the show that was put out by X-TREMO last friday night. If you were not there, you missed one heck of a show. These guys always rock the house. Our friend X-T and his band obviously know how to bring a show! We have seen them at Sedona's, Casa Lopez and now Club Arriba. DJ Jaime was also there broadcasting live, we all had a blast! Thanks DJ Jaime for putting me on the spot..lol. so if you missed it, stayed tuned to TejanoVibes for some news! :)

Let's continue to support our local talent and all Tejano talents that come to our area and keep Tejano alive by attending more of these events peeps! Instead of using up all our energy dissing people in our forum, lets go out and show our support!!!

~La Remolina~

Thanks Remo for the review, that was a good one. Xtremo does play well. I have seen them a couple of times. I think that it is really cool that Club Arriba has decided to help la onda Tejana by hiring local Tejano bands on Friday nights. Correct me if I am wrong but I was told there is no cover to get in.

Jody, you are correct, there was no cover the night that X-TREMO performed. Going forward, I'm guessing it just depends on who is performing. Sorry I couldnt be of much more help. Los Matadors and Ruben Ramos will be here tonight at Club Arriba!

~La Remolina~

Thanks Remo for the info. You help is appreciated.
I assume they will charge a cover for El Gato Negro and The Matadors gig. It is worth it.

Xtremo put on a great show. Not only did XT do a great job but the rest of the band as well. I know the girls were sounding like Elida on her songs. It made me play a Elida song while I was broadcasting. Remo, talking about putting you on the spot, I recorded throughout the night and listened to them all the other day. Great job, also to Angel too! Thanks XT for the interview. I know you guys worked hard that evening to get your show going. Thanks to Freddie tambien who ran sound (& changing diaprhams too). It was clear in there. Yes, tonight is an exception when there will be a cover charge. We started advertising for them, and on special events (not held by Arriba), there will be a coverage charge. So next week when Grupo Sello will be performing, no cover charge.

Tejano Fan
Tejano Starved
DJ Jaime Lopez
TejanoVibes,Xtremo,Club Arriba

Uhhhhh, did you forget to name the band, or IS it you who will be live at club arriba this friday?? lol

I personally think you are annoying as well mr. starved and very disrespectful at times. You do tend to be quite cocky, rude and are way too sarcastic. If you are have a question for these guys. Then ask directly and keep it about the question. You shouldn't have to be an ass about it.. This man I.T is pretty much still informing you of what is going on and think that is more mature then the way you handled it. I say if u haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. I sure hope I don't press your buttons either. But I totally disagree with you and the way you are acting. Especially since you pretty much started it all.. Starting a conversation with uhhhh and ending it with lol said it all and I don't think you can honestly be taken seriously with those actions and the way you handled it.. Other than that.. These guys do a fantastic job and I think TejanoVibes Rocks for every little thing they do.

Keep up the great work guys!! Viva Tejano!!

In all honesty, I wasn't trying or being sarcastic in my question. It' hard to show emotion or what you're feeling when writing something. If in person I say the same thing, it wouldn't have been taken the way it was. It did upset me that I.T. made such a big deal by asking if I could read, or could I not see the huge banner right in front of me. I thought that was uncalled for considering he/she didn't know the situation. I work where things are blocked, and all I had was a red x in a box, that's all. I apologize if I have disrespected or made you feel any other wise. I think I've asked questions concerning tejano, and sometimes disappointed with the results, but why should that be wrong?? Is asking if an FM station would be coming soon not something to ask?? I'm sure others have thought the same... I have been supportive, but it's been so long that I've seen tejano come to west texas that it gets frustrating. I now see that more and more of my favorites are coming, so for that I'm glad. If you knew me, you'd all like me, I'm not anything like you guys portray me out to be... And I.T. hope we're cool. Let's move on and hope tejano lives on forever!!

Hey jaime, how about passing on the recorded stuff, would like to hear it too.
Thank for the interview it was fun and hope to do it again

Sure no problem. I'll get it to y'all. It was a great fun time and you guys did awesome.