Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Live this Friday at Club Arriba

Tejano Fan
Tejano Starved
DJ Jaime Lopez
TejanoVibes,Xtremo,Club Arriba

Uhhhhh, did you forget to name the band, or IS it you who will be live at club arriba this friday?? lol

I personally think you are annoying as well mr. starved and very disrespectful at times. You do tend to be quite cocky, rude and are way too sarcastic. If you are have a question for these guys. Then ask directly and keep it about the question. You shouldn't have to be an ass about it.. This man I.T is pretty much still informing you of what is going on and think that is more mature then the way you handled it. I say if u haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.. I sure hope I don't press your buttons either. But I totally disagree with you and the way you are acting. Especially since you pretty much started it all.. Starting a conversation with uhhhh and ending it with lol said it all and I don't think you can honestly be taken seriously with those actions and the way you handled it.. Other than that.. These guys do a fantastic job and I think TejanoVibes Rocks for every little thing they do.

Keep up the great work guys!! Viva Tejano!!

In all honesty, I wasn't trying or being sarcastic in my question. It' hard to show emotion or what you're feeling when writing something. If in person I say the same thing, it wouldn't have been taken the way it was. It did upset me that I.T. made such a big deal by asking if I could read, or could I not see the huge banner right in front of me. I thought that was uncalled for considering he/she didn't know the situation. I work where things are blocked, and all I had was a red x in a box, that's all. I apologize if I have disrespected or made you feel any other wise. I think I've asked questions concerning tejano, and sometimes disappointed with the results, but why should that be wrong?? Is asking if an FM station would be coming soon not something to ask?? I'm sure others have thought the same... I have been supportive, but it's been so long that I've seen tejano come to west texas that it gets frustrating. I now see that more and more of my favorites are coming, so for that I'm glad. If you knew me, you'd all like me, I'm not anything like you guys portray me out to be... And I.T. hope we're cool. Let's move on and hope tejano lives on forever!!