General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Radio DJs'

Everyone of you dj's suck...Tejano Vibrators!!! They are gay that why they have that name.. ZORRO!!!

Thats the problem with all you Tejanos. You dont support each other and all you want to do is cry. You should unite and help each other out. But hell no you want to down each other and stations playing Tejano music!!! Well its only a matter of time before Tejano music is gone once again.. Regardless if its on the internet or on am radio its only a matter of time before its gone.. Got to love Norteno just like Richard Esparza and tolerate the Tejanos for now..

hey david gay!!! i bet u would love a tejano vibrator up ur azz huh?!?!? u and joe the ho can do each other and by the way zorro was a spaniard dumb azz!!!

People.. All we gotta do is come together, to get it all going again.. It's up to the gente and the gente alone!! There are alot of people, who are under a rock and some who have no clue as to what is going on or that a certain show is going on or whatever, many in whom don't have access to a computer or are just plain old school and are still in the old days and don't know how to use a computer, lol. just kidding.. So if you hear of an event or something going on around here and the surrounding areas.. Let people know, Spread The Word!! Simple as that!! We have had plenty of events with GREAT Turnouts at every one of em and from all over the place!! So there is no doubt that we can get this sh*t going again and back onda map and maybe even stronger than it was before.. It's up to us!! Stop with all the drama and negativity.. Support this music as well as each other!! It's up to you folks!! Demand and Request More Tejano in this area.. Wont hurt to try!!

WOW!!! Don"t know if i should put my two centavos in??

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL...

It feels to me like we're falling a little bit. We need to quit dissing each other and start uniting and supporting each and every station, website, club, promoter and local band that is doing their part to keep Tejano Music alive in West Texas. All of this pointing fingers and choosing sides bull**** isn't helping our cause.