General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DLG & RAM

lol next thing you know the REAL real tejano forever will be coming out j/k guys but seriously, will the real tejano forever please stand up lol j/k again ok ok no seriously i reiterate(hows that for my midland college edumacation lol) that ben did a fantabulous(made up word) job!! i think the fake tejano forever went to a fake dlg dance where there was a fake ram and a fake benny too lol some type of parallel universe perhaps jaime ben did draw the younger crowd(good catch there) i was told there was close to 900 ppl there, not bad considering the lil advertising and 3 big groups the night b4. God Bless and long live Tejano!!!!!!

Tejanoforever has the right to his/her opinion...nonetheless, I was the one on that stage having a blast and I truly felt the energy from all of my friends and family of Midland. Thanks Jaime and Ramon for the great comments. I will do my best to make Midland proud and have a blast up there...after all that's all I ever dreamed of doing...will tejanoforever put a damper on that for me?...nope...God bless!

WELL SAID BEN AND YOU ARE WELCOME. SEE YOU AT STRAWBERRY FEST!!!