FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas in the Cotswolds

Hi everyone,

I am coming to the Cotswolds for Christmas having never been before. We've rented a lovely barn on the Cotswolds/Oxford border and I've spent days googling but would really appreciate some help with the following things...

- Any great pub quizzes between the 23rd- 29th Dec?
- Any outdoor carol singing on Christmas Eve? (or festive dog friendly places? Pubs that have good singalongs?)
- Looking for somewhere amazing for a luxury traditional Christmas lunch with great atmosphere
- Any pubs with great atmospheres on Boxing Day?

I really wanted to book the Wild Rabbit as they have a treasure hunt in the village on Christmas Day and their lunch looks really special, but unfortunately it's fully booked.

Happy to drive to any of the Cotswolds villages for the above.

Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Christmas in the Cotswolds

Across the annals of time, innovation has remained an unwavering force that has continually propelled the evolution of education. It is within this grand narrative that our Take My Online Database Exam For Me service finds its place as the latest and most transformative chapter. As we embark on this journey through the corridors of history, we witness how each innovation, like a torchbearer of progress, has illuminated the path towards enhanced learning experiences, paving the way for the next generation of scholars to excel and thrive.

Cotswolds Info  110 High Street    Broadway  Worcestershire  England UK WR12 7AJ
Tel 01386 853790    Contact Us   About Us   Job Opportunities  
Copyright © 2007  Cotswolds.Info