FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Geography of Ukraine
Ukraine is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 603,500 km² (approx. 233,012 mi² . Continental shelf of Ukraine is approximately 79,142 km² (around 30,557 mi² . Ukraine is located in Europe. Europe is a c...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2024 2:08pm
by Ioganess Azer
Economy of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is considered to be a developing nation. The developmental stage of a nation is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to, economic prosperity, life expectancy, income equality, and quality of life. As a developing nation, Saudi Ara...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2024 5:50pm
by Davis Thompson
Geography of Costa Rica
Costa Rica is considered to be a large nation because of its total area. Its total land area is 51,100 km² (approx. 19,730 mi²). Continental shelf of Costa Rica is approximately 19,585 km² (around 7,562 mi²). Costa Rica is located in North America...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2023 5:28pm
by Liam Hayes
Ensure Your Academic Success with Our Take My Online Exam for Me Service!
Are you finding exams challenging? We're here to help! We specialize in taking online exams on your behalf, covering a wide range of subjects through our expert team. Opt for our services, and embark on your path to academic excellence without the stress. Reach out t...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:24pm
by Ellina
l
Lynne
ChristmAs 2017
Our family which includes my husband and I will be spending Nov-Dec in Oxfordshire. Our kids who are all in their 20s will be joining us for two weeks on December 17. We have a cottage in the Cotswolds and want to know where we should visit during that time. The Chri...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:23pm
by Ellina
c
Cymmie
We are looking to buy a house in Kingham
Hello, We are a married couple with a two year old daughter and we are looking to buy a house in Kingham or surrounding area. If anyone is thinking about selling or anyone knows anyone wanting to sell do let me know. We are ready to go and don't need to sell anything...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:23pm
by Ellina
DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE ON THE COTSWOLDS!
I am a final year International Hospitality Management student undertaking research for my dissertation. The research aims to gain a greater understanding of the extent to which demographic factors influence destination image and destination choice, a case study of t...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:22pm
by Ellina
j
JasC
Suggestions of places to go in Cotswold
Hi, I am planning to drive around Cotswold from oxford. I would be spending roughly around two days in Cotswold area before heading to London. As Cotswold is a huge area, can I get some suggestions on where to go, what to do, which towns to visit that will provide th...
Views: 264   Replies: 1
by Ellina
a
Amy
guided walking
Hi. I'm going to be in Stow of the Wold in late June. I'm traveling solo and am a 59 year old woman. I love to walk, however, and am interested in walking to places like Bourton on the Water and the Slaughters. I'm a bit concerned about getting lost and would pre...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
by Ellina
n
Nick
Ebrington to Chipping Campden walk
We are staying in Chipping Campden in May and wish to do a circular walk from Chipping to Ebrington and back, on my OL45 expolrer map it shows the path well until we reach the railway line below the research centre on the way from Ebrington when the path is not marke...
Views: 104   Replies: 1
by Ellina
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet