FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Ann
Which train stAtion?
We are wanting to visit the Cotswolds from London. How do we get to the Votswolds from London
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2015 11:33pm
by Naida Cadwallade...
d
Dan
dog poop
whilst driving into. Burford this morning at about 11.20 am driving towards the little roundabout before the bridge coming from shipton. I noticed a lady walking her small white Jack Russel dog.. I saw the dog having a pooh, I then watched her rustling her bag as...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2015 6:32pm
by Dan
French student looking for short term accommodation in Banbury or Shipston-on-stour
Calling everybody in the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire area, I need your help ! I'm a French master's degree student coming to Shipston-on-stour to work as an intern at the nearby Cotswolds Distillery from May to September. I'm therefore looking for a room to rent in t...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2015 9:43am
by Anne-Sophie
AN AFTERNOON VISIT
Could anyone please recommend a good afternoon's visit for my daughter, son-in-law and three children when they come to Murcot, near Broadway. I should like to take them on an afternoon tour of local interest and scenery. They have been to the village High Stree...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2015 10:46pm
by C MANNERS-SMITH
staffed activities for children
Dear friends, I am a secondary education prof in Spain and take care of the ERASMUS internships in my school. My wife and I are planning a month stay next summer in the Cotswold due to my work. Our children age 10 and 8 would come with us and we wonder if there is...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2015 2:30pm
by paco sanchez
pubs with accommodation very near campsites
We are coming to the Cotswolds next summer with our motorhome but will also need pub/b&b accommodation for two others. Easy walking distance between the two please. Near any pretty Cotswold village.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2014 8:53pm
by June White
transport Guiting Power to falconry centre Moreton in Marsh
Hi can any one help with getting transport to and from the cotswold falconry centre from Guiting Power.Thanks
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2014 12:57am
by richard berry
j
Joseph
Flats or House to let? Looking to relocate with partner
Morning, My partner and I of seven years are looking to relocate to Moreton, to start a new lease of life together. We are looking for a cheap two bedroom flat or house to rent, or a possible council property, to set us up in Moreton. I am 23 years of age and my p...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2014 11:36am
by Joseph
Teresa Prothero
Hello. I live in the United States and am planning a trip to the Cotswolds. I want to reconnect with a friend who lives in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. Her name is Teresa Prothero. If you know her and can forward this message to her, i would appreciate that. Or you...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2014 3:51am
by Bonnie Wingate
Cotswold tour
We are planning to visit cheltenham and would like to take a 3 day tour to the cotswolds .Can anyone suggest a tour operator .Thanks
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 9:19am
by Publius Cordina
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet