FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Thomas
Android travel guide app for the Cotswolds
Hi, if you're going on a trip to the Cotswolds and have an android phone, try out this helpful app for free! It has lots of travel info and fun things to do. Seen It! Cotswolds - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siliconsymphony.seenitcotswolds.lite
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2013 1:23pm
by Thomas
clarke family
hi wondering if anyone knows any information on a Robert Clarke who had a son called George Clarke(my great grandfather ) back in the 1820/1830s long shot but I know George came from wotton on edge any bit of information would be greatly received ,thank you ,silv
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2013 8:53pm
by sylvia cronin
Local Help Appeal for Low Budget Film - Gloucestershire.
Hi all, any help you can offer this production would be greatly appreciated. Please share this post. Low/No Budget Short Film Seeks Accommodation for Crew Stephen and Anna is a short film which follows the life of Stephen who has abandoned his life in London and ha...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 10:46am
by Stephanie Palmer
transport around the Cotswold and beyond...
We'll be taking the train from London to Morton on the Marsh and staying in on of the villages; how do we get around? Would you suggest a car? We then need to get to Holyhead to get the ferry to Ireland. Is there a direct train?
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2013 4:52pm
by Lynn Weiss
Bristol to Cirencester
I will be attending a conference in Bristol in July. From there, I would like to travel to the Bathurst Estate in Cirencester for the Golden Retriever Club Centenary. I would like to know the best way to travel from Bristol and then to the event site. After the event...
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2013 4:19pm
by Linda Heslin
Cotswold coordinates
I'm want to program a script for our website www.holidaycottages.net that pinpoints if a holiday cottage is located within the Cotswolds area. Can any body tell me what the center point is for the Cotswolds and am I right in saying that the Cotswolds would strecth 4...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 11:05am
by Charlene
Asian Supermarkets
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the locations of any nearby Asian supermarkets? I've tried google, but these stores are mostly not the best english speaking people and don't really advertise. I'm Asian myself, and a lot of the ingredients, spices, an...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 11:32am
by Jasmine
j
Joy
Local advice for a visit in Sept.2013
Staying 4 nights in Banbury Sept.2013 with a group of 12 friends. Looking for local routes for leisurely sightseeing...villages, churches, local events, etc. Also need to contact a local company with small vehicle for our daily jaunts. Your help and willingness to co...
Views: 336   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 1:28pm
by Cotswolds.Info
help please to combine a family's needs
Hello Our families live in different areas and would like to holiday together. One family camps and have two young children. Two have a caravan and the other couple would like accommodation being either caravan, lodge or self catering. What can you suggest please?...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 1:19pm
by Cotswolds.Info
p
pp
Tour from Four Pillars Hotel in Cotswold Water Park
Pls may i know if any day tour with a pick up available from Four Pillars Hotel in Cotswold Water Park? Date 24Nov. If yes, what is the rate/day? i'd be happy anyone can give me a contact?
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2012 9:42am
by Richard Pinder
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet