Return to Website

Fremont Ross Class of 1985

Fremont Ross Class of 1985
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Sad news

The worst thing about Riley was the bus ride. I had, I think a 45 minute ride Lindsey to Ross(all the pick ups)...then the ride to Riley. Wow I had a long commute way back then...

You made me remember, I have a handful of pictures in a photo album from last day of school, I think, at Riley. It's a faculty student softball game. And I have names written on the back...good thing because I wasn't sure who everyone was. I will scan them in and post them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sad news

I have a few too. Rather grainy though. One I know I have is Mr. Howell running the obstacle course . To this day I still remember the name of the "Father of Ohio"...ok, are you ready... RUFAS PUTNAM!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sad news

OMG..I still do the Rufus Putnam thing...I loved Ohio History class. I remember Mr. Jeorge telling us he believed in aliens "because you never know...one of you could be an alien". Or how about when Mr. Jeorge said he went to a fair or something over the weekend and brought us something back. He brought out a box that looked like a pizza box..inside a giant rubber cow patty.

Mr. Jeorge and Mr. Howell and their rubber pranks...rubber vomit they used in the lunch room.