Return to Website

Studyphysics Discussion Forum

Talk about the Book of the Month, Discover Magazine, and get extra marks!

Studyphysics Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: pg. 72 Good-bye Bubble Suits, Hello Shrink-Wrap

Ya with out dreamers we would not have I-Pods TV’s radio computer indoor pluming all the stuff we take for granted. And it is true that if the dreams never came up with the ideas the scientists would have had nothing to build and design.

its human instinct! if your in space and your having troubles manoeuvering around then of course your going to try and find something that will make your movements a little smoother. its trial and error, people will continually try new ideas and designs in order to improve the task so that's its easier for themselves, since it all comes down to the selfish desires of humans

We are not selfish we just step over anything and do whatever it takes to get things done. And ya why would we not create something that might make it easer to go into space to do different types of repairs on different satellites.

Ya true...I wonder how much this thing is going to cost..sometimes I sit back and think where else this money could be going...but then again they may discover something super important that may benefit the world...I would rather see millions of dollars go into science and technology than to see a hockey, baseball, or football player get paid that much.