Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blessed are all those who love and Obey The Son, for they shall be delivered... Says The Lord."

"Peoples of the earth, do you not feel My quaking footsteps? Do you not feel the earth tremble? Behold, the mountains shall crumble and fall upon the desolate, every high place shall be broken down. Therefore as it is written: Kiss The Son, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. For most assuredly, I say to you, the fire is already kindled, and on a day you did not look for and at an hour you did not expect, the cup of My fury shall be poured out; behold, it shall be imparted in full!

Therefore, blessed are those who call upon the name
Of The Messiah, in sincerity and in truth,
For the Spirit of God dwells within them...
Blessed are those who seek refuge in Him,
For they shall find it...

Blessed are all those who love and
Obey The Son, for they shall be delivered...
Says The Lord."

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetCallofGod/

Re: Blessed are all those who love and Obey The Son, for they shall be delivered... Says The Lord.

John 14; 15

John 15; 14

John 8; 31- 32

Joshua 1; 7- 8

Proverbs 3; 5-6

James Be a doer of the word and not a hearer only deceiving your own self.

Re: Blessed are all those who love and Obey The Son, for they shall be delivered... Says The Lord.

pangs BIRTH pangs

Letters from God - The Volumes of Truth
4 hrs ·

"For as I have spoken, so I speak; as I have done, so shall it be again ... For I am The Lord, and I do not change!" Says The Lord

See the - feel the -

pangs BIRTH pangs

Be ready oh best beloved.