I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
If you would like to post, please send me an email at email@example.com
The ASTEROID FALL – REVELATION was given in Spanish to JOSE LUIS RIVAS, who lives in PARAGUAY, South America.
JOSE (First Name) = Joseph, LUIS (Middle Name) = Louis, RIVAS (Last Name.)
- RIVAS: Is a surname of Spanish origin, likely derived from riba, an archaic term for the SHORE OF A RIVER.
- PARAGUAY, the South American country, got its name from the PARAGUAY RIVER, which is said to be from Guarani para "WATER" + guay "BORN." So, PARAGUAY means 'BORN OF WATER.'
This is what JESUS told NICODEMUS in John 3:5: Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are BORN OF WATER and THE SPIRIT.
THE BIBLICAL MEANING OF THE NAME NICODEMUS?
From a personal name of Greek origin composed of the elements nikē 'VICTORY' + dēmos 'PEOPLE', the name means: VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE.
What does the LORD say about VICTORY in His Word?
- 1 Corinthians 15:54: When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in VICTORY.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:55: "Where, O Death, is your VICTORY? Where, O Death, is your sting?"
- 1 Corinthians 15:57: But thanks be to God, who gives us THE VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ.
"He will revive us (BORN OF WATER?!) after TWO DAYS, and on the THIRD DAY He will RAISE US UP (BORN of THE SPIRIT ?!) so we can live in His presence" ?!
However things play out is the way it will be. As much as we want to be gone this minute, it may or may not happen since God is not a respecter of man. Yes it could happen now. Then on the other hand, we might be missing pieces of the puzzle that have not come into play just yet.