Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rapture, My Most Important Dream Ever (Tony Lamb)

WATCHMAN TONY LAMBS SAYS (Mark 10:14):

I have been given many hints that the Rapture is close. Getting so close we're are one BREATH away.
Now I understand WHY that I was told that we're a BREATH away. Well, that BREATH has been taken!

Here, at the hospital, they have a FRAMED QUOTE by MAYA ANGELOU hanging on a wall:

=
Image Source: https://displate.com/sr-artworks/maya-angelou-quote

"LIFE is not measured by the BREATHS we take, but by the MOMENTS that take our BREATH away." - Maya Angelou.

- MAYA : In HEBREW, the name Maya is a short form of "MA'AYAN," meaning "SPRING" or "BROOK."
In Hebrew, Maya is thought to mean “WATER,” derived from the word “Mayim” of the same meaning.
It could also mean “FROM GOD.” The name Maya is also sometimes given in honor of the MAYA PEOPLE ("Maya Calendar") of southern Mexico and some parts of Central America.
In GREEK, Maya means “GOOD MOTHER.”
In HINDUISM, Maya is the supernatural power wielded by gods and demons to produce illusions.

- ANGELOU : A Girl name, it means "They are majestic messengers (ANGELS) of God sent from Heaven."

According to MAYA ANGELOU, "LIFE is not measured by the BREATHS we take, but by the MOMENTS that take our BREATH away" and according to watchman Tony Lamb, We're a BREATH away from the RAPTURE and that BREATH has already been taken.

So, Jesus (the LIFE) is just a BREATH away (MOMENT) to take our BREATH away and give us Eternal LIFE ... "In a MOMENT, in the twinkling of an eye, at the LAST TRUMP"?!

Behold. According to Biblical Astronomy, GABRIEL is the messenger/chief speaker, the TRUMPET BLOWING Archangel and the BEST MAN TO THE GROOM.