Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If Trumps broke a law on the removal of official record, wud he be barred from future office?

I doubt mr. Trump will ever be potus again. Too many obstacles stand in his way to run again, despite the profits saying he wud return in 2021. And oh by the way, that did not ever happen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/us/politics/donald-trump-president-criminal-law.html

Hopefully the news n logical sense put the kibosh on false profits.

Re: If Trumps broke a law on the removal of official record, wud he be barred from future office?

"You keep your mouth shut" when speaking about President Trump, according to Mike T. from this forum. That guy was extremely adamant about Trump returning to office. According to Mike T, anyone with a different opinion was interfering with God plans.

When you stop and think about it, God would be pretty weak if our personal opinions stymied his plans. As you have mentioned, President Trump did not return to the White House in 2021. Under the present circumstances, it's doubtful that he can even run in the upcoming 2024 election.

May Jesus Bless You All,
HALLELUYAH!

Re: If Trumps broke a law on the removal of official record, wud he be barred from future office?

Interstesting, Tandubu

Why do so many Christians think they need Trump 2 save them, if they have Jesus? They put Trump on some kind of pedestal, equating him with God n Jesus. Cud it be that Trump is an antichrist, meaning a substitute for Jesus Christ?

It's my understanding and according to White House staffer Kash Patel, that the documents in boxes that Trump had in his possession had been declassified.

The president has the authority to declassify documents that were marked classified. Just because the boxes had classified written on them, does not mean the documents were still classified (they weren't).

Furthermore, it's also common knowledge those boxes contained were innocuous things such as menus, photos, awards, certificates, momentos, fan mail, etc.

The most plausible explanation that I've heard for the raid on Trump's home is that there were documents relating to Spygate that really embarrasses the FBI.