Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Pearl Harbor attack on Dec. 7 and the BLACK king rises that day?!

THE BLACK KING RISES - 11-26-22 @ 7:06pm

This word came from my lovely Jesus after deep prayer.
Riots in China…. Smokescreen for real activities of Xi Jinping—– Taiwan
NO CHRISTMAS DAY CELEBRATION ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER.
BLACK KING RISES FROM PITS OF THE ABYSS.
ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR ATTACK IT WILL BE ON 7TH OF DECEMBER.
OUT OF THE ABYSS HE COMES! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS HOUR!
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! I say REPENT!
IT STARTS NOW! I SAY NOW! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! And Now!
Submarine submerged in the deep
comes in three
has now arrived
Smokescreen! Smokescreen! Nothing but a smokescreen! China is wise! Xi Jinping is so!
JUDGMENT TIME HAS COME! Has come! It has come! It HAS COME!
NO MORE TIME LEFT! NO MORE TIME I SAY. I SAY IT AGAIN. NO MORE TIME IS LEFT.
Get down on your knees now and repent! Repent now or you will die my people!
I am your God. You my created people. You will die! I say many, so many shall die across your world!
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! NOW! NOW! PLEASE NOW!
I’M COMING! I’M COMING!
Have not I told you I’m coming? Get ready of FOOLISH VIRGIN BRIDE. Get ready!
Why stand ye idle when it’s time for OUR WEDDING and you are still not ready? Get ready! Get ready! GET READY!
I come! I come! I’M ON MY WAY, so be ready or I will leave you behind!
DO YOU HEAR ME?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Absolutely no sin! No sin! No sin! I say again. No sin shall enter Heaven’s gates again since LUCIFER has been cast down.
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
Man going down!
Man going down!
Man going down!
ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! IMMINENT! IT’S NOW! IT’S HERE! ATTACK! ATTACK!
Run! Scream! Howl and wail!
Judgment’s strong hand has found you wanting this very night for some! This very day for others!
The trigger has been pulled and the bullet has reached its target.
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS OF YOUR TIME BABYLON FALLS!
She falls! She falls! She falls! She falls hard never to recover fully ever again.
Oh, AMERICA! Oh BABYLON! One and the same! Your time has come! Has come! Has come!
THE TRIGGER HAS BEEN FULLY PULLED AND RELEASED. The smoking gun is reloading, and this bullet is not aimed at Taiwan, but you O’ America…Babylon and it’s set to kill you! My aim is deadly accurate for I shoot by my voice command.
Like puppets on a string following my commands because even SATAN has to obey my command. I ORDER HIS DEMONS TO FULFILL MY WORD OF JUDGMENT! They have complied willingly.
Now you fall, my harlot bride! Now YOU FALL IN LESS THAN 2 OF YOUR WEEKS!

THE BLACK KING RISES

Prophetic Dreams & Visions from My Lovely Jesus - Nov 26, 2022

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/the-black-king-rises-vicki-goforth-parnell/

PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER ?!

2- ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR ATTACK WILL BE ON THE 7TH OF DECEMBER.
2- OUT OF THE ABYSS HE COMES! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS HOUR! (No one knows the DAY and the HOUR. What about the NIGHT and the HOUR, can anyone knows them ?!)

2 + 2 = ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR ATTACK ON DECEMBER 7 + THE BLACK KING RISES FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT THAT NIGHT! (10 days exclusive from today.)

THIS MESSAGE WAS GIVEN BY GOD ON NOVEMBER 26, 2022 (YESTERDAY) AT 7:06 PM and it says "YOU FALL IN LESS THAN 2 OF YOUR WEEKS!"

TWO weeks from yesterday November 26th is DECEMBER 10th. Therefore, the FALL should occur BEFORE we get to that date (SATURDAY, December 10) ... according to the "message," of course.

NO CHRISTMAS DAY CELEBRATION ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER ... like the THANKSGIVING Celebration that was "CANCELLED" and we did celebrate with plenty "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble" ?!!! :thinking_face:

Re: Another Pearl Harbor attack on Dec. 7 and the BLACK king rises that day?!

Above, we see this WARNING given on November 26, 2022 @ 7:06pm: BLACK KING RISES FROM PITS OF THE ABYSS. ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR ATTACK IT WILL BE ON 7TH OF DECEMBER. OUT OF THE ABYSS HE COMES! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS HOUR!

This is what the Bible says about the BOTTOMLESS PIT in REVELATION 20:

1 Then I saw an angel COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN, holding in his hand the key to the BOTTOMLESS PIT and a GREAT CHAIN. 2 And he seized THE DRAGON, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and THREW HIM INTO THE PIT, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended.

As a "coincidence," the following day the BLACK KING RISES FROM PITS OF THE ABYSS warning was given, after 38 years of silence, the WORLD’S LARGEST VOLCANO, Mauna Loa (in Hawaii, ANTICHRIST OBAMA's "birth place") began erupting late Sunday night (local time.)

MAUNA LOA IS ERUPTING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1984, PROMPTING AN ASHFALL ADVISORY FOR HAWAII’S BIG ISLAND.

A USGS webcam shows lava in the summit caldera of Mauna Loa.(U.S. Geological Survey) Picture Source: https://www.weau.com/2022/11/28/hawaiis-mauna-loa-volcano-is-erupting/

The world’s largest active volcano, MAUNA LOA, is erupting for the first time in nearly 40 years, sparking an ashfall advisory Monday for Hawaii’s Big Island and surrounding waters until 10 a.m. HT (3 p.m. ET.)

The eruption began in MOKU’ĀWEOWEO, THE SUMMIT CALDERA OF MAUNA LOA, on Sunday around 11:30 p.m. HST (4:30 a.m. ET Monday), according to the observatory.

Mauna Loa, which covers half the island of Hawaii, has erupted 33 (JESUS' age when He was crucified) times since 1843 (averaging one eruption every 5 years), the volcano’s first “well-documented historical eruption,” according to the US Geological Survey. It last erupted in 1984, making this prolonged quiet period the volcano’s longest in recorded history.

Mauna Loa has been in a heightened state of unrest, per the agency, which pointed in an update late last month to ELEVATED SEISMIC ACTIVITY and INCREASED EARTHQUAKE RATES.

EARTHQUAKE ACTIVITY increased from five to 10 earthquakes a day since June 2022 to some 10 to 20 earthquakes a day in July and August, according to the US Geological Survey. Peak numbers of more than 100 earthquakes a day were recorded on September 23 and September 29, CNN has reported.
MORE Here: https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/28/weather/hawaii-mauna-loa-volcano-eruption/index.html

The name MAUNA LOA MEANS: "LONG MOUNTAIN."

This is what the Bible says about a LONG MOUNTAIN in REVELATION 8:

8 The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a GREAT MOUNTAIN, BURNING WITH FIRE, WAS THROWN INTO THE SEA, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 A third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The name MOKU‘ĀWEOWEO (the name of Mauna Loa's LARGE SUMMIT CALDERA) MEANS:

- “MOKU” is derived from the Hawaiian word for “island”: MOKUPUNI.

According to HAWAIIAN DICTIONARIES, the word MOKU means:

1. To be cut, severed, amputated, broken in two, as a rope; broken loose, as a stream after heavy rains, or as a BOUND PERSON; to punctuate.
2. District, ISLAND, islet, section, forest, grove, clump, severed portion, fragment, cut, laceration, scene in a play.
3. SHIP, schooner, VESSEL, BOAT, said to be so called because the first European ships suggested islands.

Above, we see: "JUDGMENT’s STRONG HAND HAS FOUND YOU WANTING THIS VERY NIGHT FOR SOME! THIS VERY DAY FOR OTHERS!"

This is what the Bible says about SHIPS" in REVELATION 18:

9 And the kings of the earth, who committed sexual immorality and lived in luxury with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning. 10 They will stand far off, in fear of her torment, and say, “Alas! Alas! You great city, you mighty city, Babylon! For IN A SINGLE HOUR YOUR JUDGMENT HAS COME.”

19 And they threw dust on their heads as they wept and mourned, crying out, “Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had SHIPS AT SEA grew rich by her wealth! For IN A SINGLE HOUR SHE HAS BEEN LAID WASTE.

- ĀWEOWEO refers to a RED reef fish in Hawai'i commonly called BIGEYE and to a native plant in the Amaranth family.

This is what the Bible says about a "RED FISH" with "SEVEN HEADS" in REVELATION 13:

1 And I saw a "RED" BEAST RISING OUT OF THE SEA ...

MAUNA LOA is THE LARGEST ACTIVE VOLCANO ON THE PLANET. Meaning "LONG MOUNTAIN" in Hawaiian, it is the quintessential shield volcano in its shape— signified by broad, rounded slopes.
The volcano makes up roughly 51% of Hawaiʻi Island and stands 13,681 feet (4,170 m) above sea level.
Mauna Loa's LARGE SUMMIT CALDERA (MOKU‘ĀWEOWEO) measures 6 by 2.5 km (2.8 by 1.6 mi), including the summit collapse PITS. The SUMMIT CALDERA has an area of nearly 6 (as in 666) square miles (15 square km) and a depth of 600 (as in 666) feet (180 metres = 3 X 60 = 60 + 60 + 60, as in 666.)

This is what the Bible says about a "RED FISH" with "SEVEN HEADS" in REVELATION 14:

8 Another angel, a second, followed, saying, “FALLEN, FALLEN IS BABYLON THE GREAT, she who made all nations drink the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality.” 9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with FIRE and SULFUR in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of THE LAMB. 11 And the SMOKE of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

HAWAII - GEOLOGY

The Hawaiian islands were formed by VOLCANIC ACTIVITY initiated at an UNDERSEA MAGMA SOURCE called the HAWAIʻI HOTSPOT ("BOTTOMLESS PIT"?!) The process is continuing to build islands; the tectonic plate beneath much of the Pacific Ocean continually moves northwest and the hot spot remains stationary, slowly creating NEW VOLCANOES. Because of the hotspot's location, all currently active land volcanoes are located on the southern half of Hawaiʻi Island.
On the flanks of the volcanoes, slope instability has generated damaging EARTHQUAKES and related TSUNAMIS, particularly in 1868 and 1975. Steep cliffs have been created by catastrophic debris avalanches on the submerged flanks of ocean island volcanoes. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

"THINKING" OUT LOUD.

COULD it be possible that the first MAUNA LOA's eruption in 33 years is giving us a "HINT" a few days (7, inclusive ... NOAH's 7-DAY WARNING?!) in advance about the "supposed" rising of the BLACK KING (Antichrist Obama, born in KENYA) from the BOTTOMLESS PIT happening in Hawaii (a VOLCANIC island connected to the Bottomless Pit and Obama's SELECTED "birth place") on Saturday, December 3rd?!

This is what the Bible says about NOAH's 7-DAY WARNING in GENESIS 7:

1 Then THE LORD said to Noah, “GO INTO THE ARK, you and all your household ... 4 For in SEVEN DAYSI will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights ...

THE BLACK KING RISING FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT and the MAUNA LOA, the WORLD’S LARGEST ACTIVE VOLCANO, ERUPTING THE DAY AFTER THAT WARNING WAS GIVEN ...
HMMM, what a "COINCIDENCE" !!!

THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PREPARING FOR THE "PEARL HARBOR ATTACK" ON THE 7TH OF DECEMBER ?!

LOADED MILITARY TRAIN WITH KCS POWER!

COMMENTS:
- Amazing catch wow that was a long military train.
- Where and when? East bound? South bound in Dunn NC on Sunday (Nov 27, 2022.)

CT Railfan Productions - Nov 28, 2022

Maybe 11/7 will be start of 10 days of tribulation, with rapture on 11/17 (or before). Sooner is better. I sure hope God gets this show on the road. Some of us are beyond tired of waiting.

Please no more riddles, enigma, n gobbledygook. AL is too dumb for those things.

LAVA IS SPILLING TOWARD A KEY HAWAIIAN HIGHWAY AS 2 VOLCANOES ERUPT SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Officials say the flow does not pose a threat to communities "at this time," but vehicles have been ordered off a long stretch of the highway as MAUNA LOA'S ERUPTION propels lava up to 148 feet high.

MAUNA LOA is spewing lava, ash, and gas which threatens nearby communities.

The world's largest active volcano is shooting fountains of lava more than 100 feet high and sending a river of molten rock down toward the main highway of Hawaii's Big Island.

Mauna Loa's eruption propelled lava up to 148 feet high, the U.S. Geological Survey tweeted. At least one lava flow was several yards thick.

Just 21 miles away from Mauna Loa, another active volcano in Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park keeps erupting. While Mauna Loa erupted for the first time in 38 years this week, its neighbor KILAUEA has been erupting since last year.

MORE Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/lava-spills-toward-hawaiian-highway-as-mauna-loa-kilauea-volcanoes-erupt/1378141?utm_term=cat-editorial,hawaii,volcano,volcanic%20eruption&utm_medium=push&utm_source=pushly&utm_content=2517061&utm_campaign=pushly_manual

Sabine Vlaming - 3 days ago (Dec. 1, 2022)

Dear all,

I've also updated the article with a portion on HAWAII, SIGNALING THE SECOND PEARL HARBOR IN THE MAKING. We can discern the upcoming crowning stage in the labor process, with Hawaii positioned in the center of the Pacific RING OF FIRE. We witness the ATONEMENT GOAT spewing fire, as THE MAIN ISLAND IS SHAPED LIKE A SACRIFICIAL GOAT OR LAMB and the eruptions are located in its mouth section and at the cutthroat section.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/@SabineVlaming/community

11/29 - HAWAII UPDATE - EXCERPT >>> The update is found at the end.

WE ARE AWAITING A SECOND PEARL HARBOR.

Here, you can read an article I have written on the FIRST PEARL HARBOR ATTACK and the onset of end times judgment, typed by Hawaii’s sacrificial altar being fired up this week.
PEARL HARBOR emulated an attack on the seed (Jesus as the ‘pearl of great price’ and first fruit) in Mary’s womb (her harbor).

READ Complete Message Here: https://sabineshares.wordpress.com/2022/11/24/power-and-stones-from-on-high/

Much love.

At the top of this post, you will read what the watchwoman that received the message from GOD says:

THE BLACK KING RISES - 11-26-22 @ 7:06pm

This word came from my lovely Jesus after deep prayer.
Riots in China…. Smokescreen for real activities of Xi Jinping—– Taiwan
NO CHRISTMAS DAY CELEBRATION ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER.
BLACK KING RISES FROM PITS OF THE ABYSS.
ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR ATTACK IT WILL BE ON 7TH OF DECEMBER.
OUT OF THE ABYSS HE COMES! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS NIGHT! THIS HOUR!
REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! I say REPENT!
IT STARTS NOW! I SAY NOW! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! And Now!

So, NO CHRISTMAS DAY CELEBRATION ON THE 25TH OF DECEMBER, right ?!
The message was received on NOVEMBER 26, 2022 @ 7:06 PM.

Behold. The video below, with a dream a different watchwoman had of CHRISTMAS BEING CANCELLED, was published on OCTOBER 21, 2022, a little over a month BEFORE the one received on
November 26, 2022.

TWO dreams about CHRISTMAS BEING CANCELLED = "CERTAINTY" ?!

2 DREAMS OF WHAT'S COMING NOVEMBER-DECEMBER.

2:24 ... the coffee mug and the American flag is related to the upcoming NOVEMBER ELECTION, but I also believe there's some exposure coming in the months that lead to CHRISTMAS that is going to wake America up at a higher level and that it somehow will be related to THE MIDTERMS ...
2:57 ... THE LORD is trying to wake us up, but also to be prepared for the left, THE FAR LEFT, and THE LEFT POLITICAL PARTY to actually RISE UP (the Black king RISING FROM the PITS OF THE ABYSS ?!)
3:10 ... and TRY TO CANCEL CHRISTMAS ...

Dreaming with the King - Oct 21, 2022