Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Order of Events for the Sinful Nation

A portion of the message: Sinful Nation – U B Ready

MP3 audio

After the earthquakes, will come the fireballs, landing on both the land and sea.

Those that land in the sea will cause great walls of water that will purge the land.

My son, even after these judgments, people will not seek Me, but curse Me. They will seek the king to restore all their things. I will then bring darkness upon the whole land. Nothing will work. All their things will cease to function. In the darkness, many will perish. But many will turn to Me and repent. In the darkness, they will see.

The final judgment on this sinful nation is war and captivity. No one will know when the enemy comes in. There are no communications. Only My people, who pray and seek Me, will hear My voice and know what is happening. My remnant will be sought for information from heaven.

My son, I know this seems very dire, but only through this will My people be saved. They will wake up and repent. They will turn to Me, and not the king. I will heal them and forgive them. I will remove My own.... then pour out My wrath on this world.

Shout hallelujah, for the kingdom of God is at hand. I love you, My people. I am coming with a shout very soon. Amen.

Lord Jesus

Order of events, from this message:

1. earthquakes
2. fireballs on land
3. fireballs on sea
4. walls of water (AKA "tsunamis")
5. people will seek their king to restore their things
6. darkness – things stop working – no communication
7. war and captivity - God's remnant (still here!) sought for information
8. Lord removes his own
9. Lord pours out his wrath on the world

Notice that the remnant are still on earth during these judgments. They will provide answers to those seeking the truth. God will speak through his remnant to those that want information. Then he will remove them before he pours out his wrath. The judgments are not God's wrath, but an act of his mercy: to shake his people awake so they will not be enslaved by his adversary!

Many will die in the first event listed: earthquakes. They will lose their physical lives and be recalled home. It might not be the rapture they were expecting, but it will be good for them that their suffering in this world is over, and God's adversary will lose his influence over them.

In September 2022, I woke up in my bed with these words: "You have three more years." Be prepared to wait on the Lord.

Re: Order of Events for the Sinful Nation

A portion of the message: Sinful Nation – U B Ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-SijD-dVTo