Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond (4 Dec 2022) "GET READY FOR HIS RETURN AS I BELIEVE IT IS PRACTICALLY HERE"

Gerry Almond (4 Dec 2022)
"GET READY FOR HIS RETURN AS I BELIEVE
IT IS PRACTICALLY HERE" LINK

December 3, 2022

GET READY FOR HIS RETURN AS I BELIEVE IT IS PRACTICALLY HERE

The greatest sign that I, personally, have ever seen has been posted on Five Doves at least twice. Since I believe that the end of the Age of Grace is almost here, I am posting again this great sign with my explanation of it.

As briefly as I can say it, the sign involves the life span of Jesus Christ. That lifespan was 12,432 days comprised of 14 days conception to fertilization, 266 days of development in the womb (gestation) and 12,152 days of mortal life until the day of death by crucifixion. The days of the lifespan are given in Matthew 1:21 by the multiplication of the gematria of His two names at His first coming. These are Jesus (888) and Savior (14) which product is 888 x 14 = 12,432 days.

By no coincidence, in the year 1988, a devout Christian nuclear scientist named Edgar Whisenant published a book titled 88 Reason why the Rapture will be in 1988. He pinpointed Rosh Hoshana (the Feast of Trumpets) as the time and it was set for September 11-13, 1988. It arrived on the 13 after two failures to spot the first sliver of the new moon. His calling was real, his message was real, and he invested everything he had to put that message out, sending 435,000 copies of his book to ministers all over the world. He sold millions more for a mere $2, the bare cost of printing back then. I know his message was real as I witnessed it myself.

I later wrote a paper on the Song of Solomon being a stage play. In that paper, I was able to see most things as prophetic, but I was puzzled over chapter 5, which spoke of the Shepherd lover of the gentile girl coming for her, finding the bedroom door locked, causing Him to return to His home, disappointed that she was unready for His appearance. She in turn, woke up, felt His presence and searched all over the place for Him, but found Him not. Then the guards of the city found her in the streets and beat her unmercifully, even taking away her veil. This describes us, the Church, in 1988 that was not ready for our Lord's coming. We have been scoffed at and “beaten” unmercifully ever since, especially by our families and other so-called Christians. Few believe our messages.

I noted that between the two Feasts of Rosh Hoshana (Trumpets), that is 1988 and 2022 there is exactly 12,432 days. Never before and never again can this be so. I view this as a great sign. In 2022, the Feast fell on September 25-27 and again, the sliver was not seen until day 3. Then I learned that there is a month (30 days) error in the Jewish calendar, so the true Feast came on October 25-27, 2022 instead of September. The same was true in 1988 as well.

When Jesus came as our Savior, He fulfilled the first three sacred feasts. These were Passover (He died), Unleavened Bread (He lay dead in the tomb) and First Fruits (He arose from the dead). These were fulfilled over 3-4 days time. He then showed Himself alive for forty days at which time He ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father. Ten days later, He fulfilled the fourth feast by way of the Holy Spirit birthing the Church of Jesus Christ on the Feast of Pentecost.

On Rosh Hoshana this year, I looked for Him to come on September 27. Since He did not appear, I learned of the reset of a month, so I waited until October 27. He did not appear, once again, so I felt that it must be because of the delay found in Daniel 10, which delayed the release of the captives of Babylon 21 days due to the war in heaven that occurred then. I reasoned that the rapture was at least a first cousin to the release of the Jews from bondage as it is our release from this world of bondage. Thus, November 16/17 came and no rapture.

Then I realized that if Jesus fulfilled the first three feasts at His first coming, then He might fulfill the last three feasts at His coming for us. These are the Feast of Trumpets, the Feast of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles. These three feasts cover a period of 21 days just as the delay of Daniel's day did. So, to the Feast of Trumpets, October 26/27 may be added 21 days for the three feasts, and then yet another 21 days for the war in heaven that will surely accompany casting Satan out of heaven.

SIMPLY STATED: THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, OCTOBER 26/27 PLUS 42 DAYS (21 DAYS FOR THE FINAL 3 FEASTS PLUS 21 DAYS FOR THE WAR IN HEAVEN) GIVES THE TIME OF HIS COMING, I BELIEVE. THAT TIME IS DECEMBER 7/8, 2022.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond