Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Persecution rising in USA over power station attacks

Power was knocked out December 3, 2022 in Moore County, NC, on the same night that men dressed themselves as women and presented their bodies to be viewed at a show in that same county. Some are blaming Christians after electrical substations were shot at and explosions were heard. But I have seen no evidence that any Christian was responsible for the power outage. The power remains out one day later and it could be days before power is restored.

Comments were found on the local sheriff's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MCSheriffOffice

But this very kind of attack was planned a few years ago to create chaos. "Light's Out" ~ a plot to create a power outage by shooting rifle rounds into power stations in the southeastern U.S. ~ "leaving the power off would wake people up to the harsh reality of life by wreaking havoc across the nation." ~ Archived page from USA Today, Dec-22-2020:

Archived USA Today page

Prepare for increased persecution, simply for identifying as a Christian. Let us pray that our brothers and sisters would be protected from evil and would stay out of physical battles. We are mighty through Jesus when we pray and love one another. Would you take a moment to pray?

2 Corinthians 10:4
King James Version

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)