Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: misscharming.com problem

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you for letting me know about the broken links. People change their sites so much it's hard to keep up with. However I have website builder software (Dreamweaver) that can tell me what links are broken. I go through every 6 months or so and delte or replace them.

I'm sorry for your plight and I wish you all the best. At this time (especially after the holiday season) my charity account is used up.

For a resume, I would type one up at a librery where the computers are free in Word. Then email it to yourself until you find a friend with a printer that will print it for free for you.

However, if you don't have a lot of experience then you don't need a resume. Filling out an ap is fine. The most important part is selling yourself.

Happy New Year! Go make it the best!
Cheryl