ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Joe Powers Memorial

Dear Bryan, We're sorry if you misunderstood us, if you know anything about wrestling you would know shows are booked way in advance, at the time of the booking Boris had not signed the match with Eclipso with the terms Eclipso made "wrestle or retire", we believe that Boris has every intention of wrestling Eclipso this Sat. in Rocky Mt. and the card in Roanoke will remain the same, however you should know that on the bottom of most wrestling cards they say "Card subject to change", that is because things happen, wrestlers get hurt,sick, even Quit and yes RETIRE, so should Boris not be able to wrestle this Sat in Rocky Mt., he would have to retire and someone else would step-up and take his spot on the card in Roanoke, but on the other hand if he should beat Eclipso for the Universal Title, Scotty Blaze has asked for the bounty match to be changed to a title match, giving him the chance to become the Universal Champion, we have to go with what we know the day a match is booked or we could never advertise the show til the last minute, but things can and do change, if you recall Boris was to wrestle on the last Rocky Mt Show in a six man tag and didn't, Dustin Daniels replaced him, I hope this clears things up for you.

Sorry for my confusion, but I would like to take this time to be the first to congratulate Boris on winning the Universal title and hope he has a successful title defense against Scotty Blaze at Breckridge at the next show!

Thanks, and Boris or we mean Jim Nelson would like to thank you but unfortunately after Sat. nite the belt was held up until a rematch in Rocky Mt on Oct.13, but Scotty Blaze will still face Sgt. Jim Nelson, check the main page for details on the title.