Return to Website

Welsh Breeders. Com

Welcome to the Welshbreeders web site please leave your messages here!

Welsh Breeders. Com
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Aimore
Software Training Institute
To make a solid passage into the IT industry, freshers and working experts are looking for the best IT training institute in Chennai. These applicants need to acquire IT area ability and magnificent placement opportunities. Aimore Tech is a competition for Best Softw...
Views: 96   Replies: 44
Last Post: Mar 24, 2023 6:59pm
by James
a
Aimore
Software Training Institute
To make a solid passage into the IT industry, freshers and working experts are looking for the best IT Training institute in Chennai. These applicants need to acquire IT area ability and magnificent placement opportunities. Aimore Technologies is a competition for th...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2022 7:20am
by Aimore
Aws Training
Aimore Technologies is the best Jenkins training institute in Chennai with 6+ years of experience. We are offering online and classroom training. Aws Training in Chennai
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2021 10:48am
by Affordable Aws T...
v
Vicky
OLDHOUSE BREEZE
Hi There, I'm new to all this but have been involved with Welshies for a long time. I am trying to trace a mare that i once owned, OLDHOUSE BREEZE, if anyone has any news of her whereabouts good or bad please email me.
Views: 1092   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2015 7:01pm
by helen
l
lisa
calerux maestro
Hi, can anyone help me find calerux maestro? he is approx 14.3 black stallion, believed to have been sold to a stud approx 12yrs ago. I desperately would love to know how he is doing after all these years. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou.
Views: 960   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2015 11:40pm
by Andrea
Acters Sexy Kamaplsachl.com
Acters Sexy Kamaplsachl.com > http://urlin.us/0fic3 Acters Sexy Kamaplsachl.com 97ffa81d91 . 404 - Page Not Found. New members in the network: Cinderella - The Best Of Cinderella (DVD-5) - 2004 latval Loader...
Views: 4877   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 3:29am
by lynhasle
No Subject
Hello i am tring to trace my welsh sec D's family. He is called Breiniol Ebony Maestro his sire was Calerux Maestro and his dam is Breiniol Dewines Ddu. If any one can hlep me that would be grate or if you have any idaes that i can try. Any help would be gretly reciv...
Views: 1742   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 2, 2010 7:19pm
by Elaine Jones
r
rachel
cascob info
Hi, I have a lovely welsh/arab gelding out of a mare called cascob victory. I would love to know a bit more about her(and him) Does anyone have contact info on who owns the "cascobs"??
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2009 5:59pm
by rachel
looking for first owners of jessandra section D palomino, born 1987. Please help!!!
I have just bought a 14.2HH palomino and i am trying to trace any infomation about her. All i have to go on is that she was born 1987 and her name on her passport is jessandra. She was sold/given to a lady called Cindy Yates about 5 years ago and i would like to let...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2008 12:52am
by dale barnes
j
julia
Glanrannell Breeding
I notice that someone left a message here about their Sec D Glanrannell Siani. I don't seem to be able to access it as the domain owner has changed (or something!). I own the sire of that mare and would be delighted to here from you. Write back here and leave you...
Views: 1058   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 6, 2008 10:02pm
by Susan Hall
Whats the difference
As a new Cob lover I am a little disturbed by being told that unlike A's,B's and partbreds, which we breed, with Cobs there are two different types... one for saddle and one for harness. I find this very hard to believe. If this is so then how, pray tell, can a judge...
Views: 1088   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 10:06pm
by Helen b
g
gail
tracing old owners
hi i have purchased a welsh he is about 14.2 gelding 6 years old 4 full white socks with white marking on hes belly white face one wall eye with an old teather mark around hes neck near hes ears.flaxen main and tail and is liver chestnut. when i brought him hes name...
Views: 835   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 10:50pm
by gail
f
Fran
Fronarth Welsh Jack
Hi I have been tracing my gelding and stallions bloodlines on off for the last 10 years. I am always stuck with Fronarth Welsh Jack. I did write to the Fronarth Stud a few times asking if they had any info/pics of him but got no reply. I do appreciate that they a...
Views: 859   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2007 11:27am
by Fran
r
Rachel
Searching for....
HI, I'm looking for Welsh Cobs and their part-breds that have our prefix in their pedigree. Th eprefix is GORNOETH. I am also looking for the same, with the TAYBOG prefix. Many thanks, Rachel
Views: 938   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 1:16pm
by Rachel
Whispering Gums Pony Stud and Training
"Whispering Gums Pony Stud" http://www.freewebs.com/whisperinggumsponystud We are a new stud situated 30minutes wets of Caboolture QLD on beautiful 40acres, we have a Black Buckskin true to type 11.2hh reg. Welsh MTN Pony (elig. Arab pony/buckskin) with 4sox and a bl...
Views: 1431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 4:05am
by Whispering Gums ...
c
claire
help im looking for picture of lemonshill hylight
hiya i bought a cold last year by lemonshill hylight i just want a picture of him to see wot he looks like. can any 1 help me
Views: 989   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 8:57pm
by claire
c
claire
help im looking for picture of lemonshill hylight
hiya i bought a cold last year by lemonshill hylight i just want a puture of him to see wot he looks like. can any 1 help me
Views: 965   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2006 8:55pm
by claire
l
Laura
Help!!
Hello. Iam looking for any info on my welsh section D, Talebolion Gwenno by Ffoslas Flying Rocket & out of Betws Rhian. Foaled 1991. Also info on her Dam & Sire. I am also looking for info on my other welsh section D, Martyns Meurig & his Dam who is Arddyn Daisy. His...
Views: 1114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 8:12pm
by karina
m
Mel
Historical pictures - Toyside Angwyn Archie
Hello, I am the proud owner of Welsh Sec D Toyside Angwyn Archie. I'm putting together a photographic pedigree and have managed to find photos of most of his ancestors. However I cannot find pictures of all of them and I'm really interested in seeing how much my boy...
Views: 1057   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 8:34pm
by Mel
Morlena stud
Can anyone give me information about the Morlena stud plz
Views: 1012   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2006 2:53pm
by Rebecca
e
emma
tracing horses-molly section d
i have owned my sectiond chestnut mare for 2years. i bought her froma local dealers, alder root in burtonwood, warrington. i am looking for any previous owners so that i can find out if she is registered. she is now 5 years old going on 6, she was 15hh when i bought...
Views: 1012   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 3:19pm
by emma
k
kim
welsh c papers
hi. i need information on how to trace my welsh c's papers. i'd like to show her at a level higher than riding club and want to register her but i didnt get papers when i bought her and i'm not sure how to trace them. is it possible to register her without her papers...
Views: 1010   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 6:57pm
by kim
l
Lisa
Information if known on breeding of new 2yr old cold just bought Sec D
Hi Thanks for looking at my forum I was just wondering if anybody new the background of the breeding of my new colt which I have bought today 06/08/05 he seems a lovely sort but just curious. His Sire: is Trevallion Demetrius and Dam Siglan Elin, I do have the full r...
Views: 1293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2006 1:47pm
by katty
Pendock Plato and others
Hello, I am searching for information about Pendock Plato (WP), Kirby Cane Gauntlet (WP), Pendock Pandora (WP), Kirby Cane Stormer (WP), Kirby Cane Gopher (WP), Criban Victor (WP) and Pendock Bambi. They all are in de pedigree of our pony Little Ranch Pablo, he was...
Views: 1208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2006 9:22pm
by chloé
Morlena Stud
Does anyone have any information, pictures on Morlena Stud. Pls forward pictures. Kind Regards
Views: 1190   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 9, 2005 9:46pm
by GWEN JONES
NORTH DOWN CANDY GIRL
I am trying to trace the breeder back ground for the 9 year old grey welsh sec. A we have just bought. I have been told that North Down ponies were quite well know. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Views: 943   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2005 3:05pm
by RUTH JANE
s
Sam
Wanting to trace Welsh C's History, can anyone help?
I haven't a clue where to start or what i want to know but anything will do! She's a section C called Poppy (Rostor Popcorn) Dam - Travarth Sparkling Lass by Menai Bonheddwr Sire - Sospanfach Crenin She was bred by Mrs S J Bickham, we wrote her a lett...
Views: 1251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2005 3:07pm
by Leanne Bickham
Brighton Ponies
Does anyone know how to contact Brighton Ponies I am unable to find any information about them? Thank you
Views: 1075   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2005 1:46pm
by Estelle
Registered Welsh Section"D" colt foal for sale. to make 15.2
Registered Welsh Section"D" Balnecroft Just The One, is available at weaning in September. This stunning colt foal is straight and correct in every way and a pleasure to have around, he will mature to 15.2hh.We feel as this Colt would excel in the show ring and...
Views: 1044   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 11:59am
by Kay Brydon(Balne...
m
melys
name for a Welsh Cob
I am a french Welsh cob breeder and I 'm waiting for a foal. I would like to receive ideas of names for this foal. The name must begining by "R" and i want a typical welsh name. Thank you very much for your propositions. melys
Views: 1018   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 12:22pm
by Cat
j
James
Neuaddparc The Squire
Can anyone tell me any imformation or where there are some photos of Neuaddparc The Squire! Thanks
Views: 1222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2004 7:14pm
by James
would like to buy d cob.
hello,i am looking to buy a sec d alrounder and some local ridden showing ,14/2-15/2 ,.willing ride ,well mannered ,easy to do.solid colour,no roans.also for 12 yr old daughter to ride.must be 100% traffic.middle /heavy weight .just a nice family type w,cob. hom...
Views: 1094   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2003 5:45pm
by geraldine lewis
s
Sasha
Persie Babble imp
hi looking at buying a welshy..um does any one know this mares breeding..
Views: 1240   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2003 5:28am
by Sasha
d
danni
seiont
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE PREFIX SEIONT. wHERE IS THE STUD ETC....
Views: 1166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2002 12:45pm
by danni
Stallions at Stud
Hiya I was wonderin how i can get my stallions added to ur site... thanx Debz xxxxxx
Views: 1273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2002 1:51pm
by Debz@toyside
s
sean
home counties foal show results
does anyone know the results of the foal show held at home counties last week?
Views: 1020   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2002 11:42am
by sean
d
danni
prefix
hi i have recently brought a section D gelding his prefix is Llwynhudol,has anybody heard of this?His sire is called seiont arawn does anybody known anything about him?
Views: 1031   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2002 8:22am
by danni
Welsh Cob
Hi, I am looking for any info on a mare I just bought. She is 13.3hh, about 12yo, all black with a small star on her forehead. A brand on her ns shoulder is N over P. I beleive she came from the Bendigo region. If any one out there knows anything please reply. Thank-...
Views: 974   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2002 3:33pm
by Lisa Kuronya
NEW FORUM
Hi As you may have realised welshbreeders.com has been taken over by Equestrian Websites. As part of the deal we have to move the website to new hosting and unfortunately in doing this all the previous form messages will be lost. Please feel free to start new messa...
Views: 934   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2002 3:25am
by Brian Dowding
Free Forum powered by Bravenet