Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
behold, you have reached the point of no return.

behold, you have reached the point of no return.

Letters from God - The Volumes of Truth
16h ·

"Thus says The Lord: Peoples of the earth, why do you corrupt and pollute My garden?! You have made it as the dunghill! Thus you have signed your own certificate, and with death you are in agreement. And though you walk as if you will live forever, I tell you the truth, you are already dead. For you have surely crossed the threshold; behold, you have reached the point of no return.

Yet in your arrogance, you continue to forsake your Maker and Him who has given you breath, holding fast to the wide path which leads to destruction. Therefore, judgment waits for you on the horizon; calamity and desolations shall increase by measure, as the sun sets upon this age of men."

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetCallofGod/

Re: behold, you have reached the point of no return.

Yahushua Yahuwah
23h ·

YOU HAVE ENTERED IN!
"Hear the Word of The Living God, for thus says The Lord: You have entered in; yes, The Day is here and ALL have entered

in! Therefore grab hold of The Holy One of Israel, and pray that you are counted worthy to escape! Fall on your faces

and wail loudly, die to yourselves, cry out! Call upon the name of Salvation, and repent!..."