Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tsunami dream! East coast will be under water! (We are The saints; 10/31/21)

Tsunami dream! East coast will be under water!
(We are The saints; 10/31/21)

Tsunami dream! East coast will be under water!

We are The saints
2.22K subscribers
Oct 31, 2021

email: wthesaints@gmail.com

Tsunami dream from almost 2 years ago.

• Rapture dream! The churchs of men are being judged, and Tsunami! LINK

Jonah 3 LINK

Genesis 7 LINK

USA tsunami confirmations from watchers!!!
(See: NOTES***) LINK

Confirmations, comments UNDER:
Tsunami hits east coast 3 dreams (Ian Bell) LINK

@lisahardy2070
4 weeks ago
Dreamed about a mega tsunami hitting the east coast last night. It was massive. Woke up shaken. Fell back asleep and dreamed it again! Ive never had a tsunami dream. Worries me about that rare earthquake off the coast of Florida yesterday. They said they don’t know what caused it bc theres no tectonic plates there. I was on a rural beach area with no buildings like Pawleys island or Litchfield SC kind of appearance. Anyway just shook me. 😐wanted to share. it was soul shaking.

@elainewat2607
2 weeks ago
I was praying in my room one day and went into a vision. I was standing in a glass high-rise building in NYC, near the elevator. I saw a giant wave higher than the building and stretching as far as the eye could see down the coastline. I watched people scream and rush the elevator when it opened. I stood and faced the wave, and said, "I trust You Lord." Suddenly the wave overtook the building and water rushed in through the glass. I found myself in a bubble and breathing freely, as items hit and bounced off the bubble. But others around me were drowning in their fear. Then it was gone and I was back in my room.

@donnakeizer1468
2 weeks ago
Go to U B Ready - great devastation.... LINK
Listen starting at 2:10

@richardcasillas2575
8 days ago
Please Ck out US Navy future map of America πŸ™❤️πŸ”₯πŸ•Š
LINK / LINK

@katherinechatham9032
2 weeks ago
I had two dreams of a tsunami wave. These dreams were on two separate nights. I dreamed I was laying on a tsunami wave that was as tall as mountains. I was not afraid. I was not even wet. I am certain I was in spirit in this dream. I was not afraid. I saw no people and no land. Only water everywhere. I believe we had possible been hit by a massive weapon in the ocean and this caused this massive wave. I believe it wiped out the entire shore line onward and everyone that was there was gone. Keep looking up. We are going home very soon. Do not fear, do not fret because the Lord is in control. We fly soon!

@Mifka33
11 months ago (edited)
I have seen it happen in dreams several times. New York City to Florida

NOTES:

***"The earth will shake because of My glory"
"The time is here!!!" (dewick134; 3/7/24) LINK

***The sea has come up upon Babylon (USA!!!!)
(Mike 444; 3/3/24) LINK

***Revelation 12:12 (4+4+4)!! (devil given only a short
time!!!); Marriage dream of 4-4-4!; EAST Coast! LINK

***Judgment USA coasts "Dead bodies shall fill the land!"
(servantsforHisglory44; 3/1/24) LINK

***Tsunami hits east coast 3 dreams (Ian Bell; 3/11/23) LINK