Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33), how is Genesis 11:7 to be understood?

1 Corinthians 14:33 - God is not the author of confusion.

Genesis 11:7 - Come, let us go down and confuse their language.

Deuteronomy 28:20 - The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to.

2 Thessalonians 2:11–12 — For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

1 Timothy 2:4-6 - Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Re: If God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33), how is Genesis 11:7 to be understoo

hey man,

hope life is really swell, bro not sure what ur talking about. that kind of stuff is way over my head / anyways congrats, and thanks much for saving me on the job

Re: If God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33), how is Genesis 11:7 to be understoo

Congrats Tandubuana,

Some people seem to have everything and get away with it. Lucky for you.
PS If you return home, put in a good word for me at ExxonMobil Indonesia. I want to be on the winning team.