Dachengdao Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
The.Tomorrow.People.US.S01E15.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION [PublicHD]
The.Tomorrow.People.US.S01E15.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION [PublicHD] > http://shorl.com/drifredistufata The.Tomorrow.People.US.S01E15.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION [PublicHD] b92c5eb40e the girlfriend experience 2s,...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 1:59am
by talloeli
VA - Planete Rap 2013
VA - Planete Rap 2013 > http://urlin.us/0fpfc VA - Planete Rap 2013 97ffa81d91 dragon city gems hack no survey no password fifa 13 android data download windows 7 ultimate crack download 32 bit (??????) [...
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:53am
by wreaarr
NY Trainning
I am looking for a Master to start taking Pa Kua classes. I am looking for a non-americanized version. Can anyone help me?
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 31, 2007 2:26pm
by Jonathan Jirjis
g
George
Praying mantis....
I am very interested in the praying mantis system. What type of mantis is this? I want to learn mantis to be able to defend myself. Do you sparr full contact using mantis moves? I want to learn to become a better fighter...want to learn like they did in china in the...
Views: 299   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 10:39am
by George
sore knees
I have sore knees and doing ZZ and maybe it is getting better, most days. I am still wondering if there is anything special I could do. I dont want to have to give up ZZ. I love it! I am not making any big mistakes in posture like knees over toes or out of line....
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2007 11:01am
by serious
Searching
I am really sad because this seems like the martial art i have been looking to learn but its in new york and im in new jersey and i can't seem to find any other classes that i am in interested in so i was wondering should i give up or is there something else out there?
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2004 7:12pm
by Jennifer
bending of the knees while doing ZZ
I heard that when doing zz that better to keep the knees bent very low to get more power, could this be true, I was told that we bend them just slightly..... thank you if anyone can give me a more clear idea....
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2004 2:56pm
by frazier
I'm new to the forum, I have been training on and off for now like 5 years in standing and pressure point martial arts..... I have now been very serious about my training in zz meditation, since I would like to have the true power of martial arts..... I have been...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2004 2:54pm
by frazier
Thanks/ San Ti and Photos?
Dear Master Wang, It was a pleasure to spend time with you in New Mexico. Your teaching greatly enhanced my growth in Kung Fu. I enjoyed visiting with you on a personal level as well. I look forward to the next time. I have increased my standing time in San Ti as...
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2004 5:28pm
by Norwood
j
Josh
I chuan or Dachengquan in Philadelphia area or Central New Jersey
Hi, I was curious if anyone knows of any I chuan or Dachengquan teachers in Philadelphia(where I live) or in central New Jersey (anywhere close to Trenton or Princeton area). It's pretty slim pickins' here in Philly and I would love to learn more about these arts....
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2003 10:06pm
by Josh
j
Jason
I'm extremely interested, but I have some questions.
I'm a student in Manhattan, living on 55th street and 2nd avenue. I'm very interested in learning the ways of Xingyiquan specifically. Would this be a good place to start learning? I saw that Saturdays are the main days for teaching, what if I either couldn't do...
Views: 602   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 5, 2003 1:34am
by Thomas Ignatius
h
Henry
NJ training
I was wondering if Master Wang still teaches in NJ. Thank you. Regards, Henry
Views: 645   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2003 4:55pm
by Henry
b
Brad
Interested to learn more
I'm interested in learning more about Dachengquan. I live in Boston. Are there any instructors in the area? Thank you in advance for any information. Brad
Views: 528   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2003 3:19pm
by Brad
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2003 3:55pm
by Anonymous
n
Nigel
information
Hello. I am looking for information about dacheng quan. From all that I have read so far, the foundation of training is zhan zhuang practice and this continues throughout training. It seems that the instruction on zhan zhuang is detailed and sophisticated, from th...
Views: 603   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2003 3:41pm
by Nigel
No Subject
Master Wang I've noticed that standing meditation has given me better control over my temper. Do you think it would have positive effects on those suffering from depression?
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2003 9:54am
by Anonymous
Welcome Friends!
We'll have this forum up and running in no time! Make a post or check back later. Thank you!!!
Views: 560   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2003 3:13pm
by Dachengdao
Free Forum powered by Bravenet