Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
What ya listening to?
At the moment I'm in love with music again. On the A list: Steve Harley - Birmingham (utterly superb) The Rides - Can't Get Enough Kevin Ayres - The Harvest Years 1969-1974 Nik Turner - Space Gypsy Dossche - Vulnerabel Oh and some great old Friday Rock r...
Views: 151   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 23, 2013 4:11pm
by Ray Smith
Harley Acoustic Festival Uttoxeter May
Steve Harley to play the Acoustic Festival Of Britain at the end of May. Uttoxeter racecource is the venue, in Staffordshire. Another main act mentioned is Fairport Convention. At £100 for three days, sounds like a good time. I remember the one in Nantwich. Grea...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2013 11:50pm
by PeterJH
Steve Harley CLASSIC ROCK review
In this months classic rock magazine (not out yet) issue 190, Steve Harley reviews Bob Dylan's latest release, bootleg series vol 10. A BIG two page review. Nice 1 . A good read. Oh, and Steve's Birmingham release gets 9 stars out of ten, even bloody better!!!...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2013 12:26pm
by PeterJH
Between The Lines
The latest update on Harleyfanzone refers to the fantastic 'Between The Lines' film. It's something I'd love to see released on dvd. I know it's been bought up time and time again, but I can't help it, because it's an important bit of musical history that I would lik...
Views: 357   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 5, 2013 6:51pm
by Mikael Sjödin
Thanx
Thanx for all those well wishes in the Harley community for our wedding day.. bless you. Pete and Bets.. we are still so much overwhelmed!
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2013 12:07pm
by Ray Smith
d
Derek
Steve posts a selfie
Classic He should have included a picture of the hairs on the barber's floor At least now it won't seem like I am watching a Graeme Blake Youtube video when I see Steve on stage at Bilston Derek
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 1:38am
by Derek
Lost In Italy....Milton Reame James
Interesting to read over the weekend that the film Lost In Italy that has been discussed on this board before,will gain it's international release with Spotlight Pictures LA USA shortly.The premier is at Cannes in May.The composer of the music for the film is Mr Milt...
Views: 361   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 9:13am
by stewart G
Rewind Festival Stills
I hope you enjoy them. Not the best, but took me long enough!!
Views: 211   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 23, 2013 8:34pm
by PeterJH
Happy Birthday Ray!
Happy Birthday Raymondo!!!! Have yourself a great day
Views: 171   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 21, 2013 10:13pm
by Ray Smith
Rewind Festival
Yes, I rewound, and just about caught it!!! I thought what the heck's Smithy on about? Beards, like, not like, blah blah. I thought what's that got to do with the football? I really enjoyed the gig. I didn't know it was being streamed live!! I loved the old Reb...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2013 9:55pm
by PeterJH
Amazing 70's Album
The latest update (yes this one's been with me since 2011) is a 6x6 greatest hits album collection entitled 'Seventies'. We Have one disc each from: Hot Chocolate-Pilot-Kc & The Sunshine Band-Mud-Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel-Suzi Quatro. The inclusion of those 70's...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2013 12:32am
by Ian, LSuzi Q eed...
s
sean
Paul Weller
A very good friend of mine has told me that last week he heard on radio 2 that Paul Weller is going to be a guest star at next years Bridgewater Hall concert?? Has anyone else heard about this? I tried to put this message on the offical site but my computer is barre...
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2013 11:31am
by sean
Harley Sells out!
Congratulations to Mr Harley on selling out Holmfirth Picturdrome in August. Sadly I won't be there. But more good news is the new date for December at the same venue. That one is a certainty. No ccommitments, or snags this time Roll on the November tour!
Views: 197   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 31, 2013 1:18am
by Helpful Derek
w
wout
Harley on OGWT
Thanks for that update Pete. I never knew Steve played the OGWT. Is that solo or band?
Views: 184   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 11:20pm
by wout
b
Ben
Greenwich Summer Sessions
hello! Who's going to See Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel perform an intimate show in London on 19th July @ Greenwich Borough Hall? I think tickets available through his website! It will be great!
Views: 276   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2013 12:34pm
by Stella Day
p
Paul
Greenwich set list?
Don't want to spoil the fun for others but could someone let us know the Greenwich concert setlist? Maybe post it with a warning to others not to look if they are going to one of Steve's shows. For me I don't mind knowing roughly which songs he's going to perform. An...
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 7:21pm
by wout
Nature Boy..Update
Thanks for the latest update Pete.Love that Nature Boy track which Makes Me Smile also!!
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2013 8:29pm
by Stewart G
Birmingham CD and DVD
These can be pre-ordered on www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk for £9.99 each. Amazon has the CD on pre-order at £10.20 but no sign of the DVD yet. My understanding is that any price reduction prior to the release date will be reflected in any pre-orde...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2013 4:53pm
by Helpful Derek
p
Paul
IOW Setlist
Can anyone let us know Steve's setlist for last week's festival bash? I'm guessing that there were no real surprises.Might be wrong thou.
Views: 231   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 24, 2013 6:44am
by Stella Day
childline rocks
Playing my childline rocks cd this morning, thoughts turned to all the Harley related discs I haven't yet put up from my collection, this being one of them. I remember Wout attending this concert, which featured The Pretty Things, Glenn Hughes, Jon Lord (RIP), Uria...
Views: 177   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 22, 2013 6:07pm
by wout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet