Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gilly
1 ticket for Manchester, second row, for sale - face value
Since I can't go, I offer my seat in second row (Stalls A, row B ) for face value plus fees (47,50). To be collected at box office, got the o.k. from Bridgewater Hall. gilly @ online.de
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2014 4:13pm
by Gilly
Dossche/Barry Wickens
Magnificent news, Dossche has a new album ready for release later this year. The track 'freiheit' (freedom) features one BARRY WICKENS on the violin!!! To listen to the track freiheit, copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://vk.com/dossche...
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 10:30pm
by stewart g
p
Paul
T-Shirts
Don't get me wrong. I quite like the t-shirt that was put on sale before the Birmingham gig last year and also the latest one which is now currently on sale coinciding with the up and coming Human Menagerie/Psychomodo concerts. Does seem a bit strange thou that both...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 8:19pm
by Paul
1st Album Studio Production Master For Sale On Ebay
Cockney Rebel "Human Menageria Studio Production Master" is up for auction on Ebay.Starting bid? £477.00.
Views: 210   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 9, 2014 1:26pm
by Phil Baker
judy teen
I do like AJSMITH's work on wikipedia as it's well researched and written. Perhaps he would like to read the interview on the this fansite with pete newnham as it would date judy teen earlier than steve harley claims. I've copied and pasted a segment below whic...
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2014 1:17pm
by Stewart G
p
Paul
St. Ives Gig
Anyone go to last Saturday's concert?? What sort of turn out was there? Any surprises in the set-list??
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2014 4:01pm
by Paul
Power to the people!
Just watched the first episode of Citizen Smith (power to the people!) Anyway, Wolfie goes into his girlfriends shop (which happens to be a record shop) and although it's in the background and a little blurred, there's a copy of Timeless Flight pinned up on the wall...
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 8:35pm
by Kev (Raver)
Black Or White Supersonic 13/11/75
According to the site nostalgic music tv every episode of supersonic has now been found apart from the above!!!
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 2:22pm
by stewart g
Modern Romance Get It Together TV Show 1980
Anyone on hear see the music show from 1980 episode 67 when Modern Romance played Modern Romance with a mention of Judy Teen at the end? With Milton on keyboards?....
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2014 2:15pm
by stewart g
p
Paul
Ritz Live
Just been trawling through Roualt's excellent site once again and watched the brilliant acoustic version of Ritz. Just Steve and his guitar, a violin and a tiny amount of percussion. Why does this sound (to me at least) better than the Birmingham version with the cho...
Views: 239   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2014 8:53pm
by Graeme
g
Gilly
Ticket swop, please?
I've got a ticket in second row (B-14) for Bridgewater Hall, Manchester and would like to swop it for a similar in London or Birmingham.
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 5:53pm
by Gilly
Death Of A Camera!
It's finally happened! My trusty old camera of many years has died. I have managed to salvage the Holmfirth photos off the cameras microdrive, but the camera is stone cold dead. It's been a trusty servant, although a very limited one. A x6 optical lens with limited...
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2014 11:03am
by PeterJH
royal albert hall
HI, has anyone booked a hotel for june 28th. We would like to stay where SH fans are staying so if you know any can you please let us know.Dont want to walk too far either after the concert. As usual we managed front row centre and cant wait!!!!!!! Roz and Mal
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2014 8:57am
by roz and mal
h
Henry
Judy Teen Top Of The Pops
www.missing-episodes.com
Views: 196   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 5:52pm
by Graeme
Sunday 7pm
This week on My Planet Rocks: Steve Harley! Each week, Planet Rock's Liz Barnes talks to rock stars, producers, comedians, authors and other personalities about their love of rock. They guide you through their extraordinary lives and careers, as well playing their...
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2014 5:47pm
by Graeme
Lords Of London ( Lost in Italy)
Nice to see that the film with Milton's music is a new entry in the DVD chart at number 9 Congrats to Milton and I look forward to his further work with interest in due course!
Views: 106   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2014 8:34pm
by PeterJH
Milton Reame James, Lost In Italy Trailer.........
Great to read that Stuart was at The Year Of The Cat show.George Ford was also on the album ( RIP).Ironically last night I was watching a Peter Skellern concert from 1978 and there as part of the band was George with that beaming trade mark smile!! Talking of very...
Views: 196   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2014 10:41pm
by Stewart G
holmfirth
So why do you follow cockney rebel?.....because very few bands can produce an audience reaction as proved by last night at holmfirth....what a time!
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2013 11:37pm
by PeterJH
Sky Arts (for Graeme and Peter)
This coming Friday, at 3 am there is a 1969 live performance from the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band and at 6 am a 2009 performance from Status Quo. Sky Plus buttons at the ready gentlemen. And have a lovely Christmas. Steve Harley jukebox in the back room of The No...
Views: 162   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2013 10:00pm
by Phil C
Happy Xmas to the Webmaster!
All the best to you and yours Pete, Have a great Christmas and Thanks for all the great work you do for us Fans! and talking of Rebel fans,Love and Peace to all who read this board.God Bless,Stewart and Family.
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 1:21pm
by Graeme
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet