Merry Christmas
A Merry Christmas to everyone!
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2012 10:36am
by Ray Smith
r
Reb55
Christmas
Wishing PJH and all who contribute to this site all the very best for a happy and peaceful Christmas and a very Harley New Year! With love and good wishes from Scotland. David and Joyce Xxxxx See you all in Buxton
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2012 7:46am
by stewart g
Steve donates drawing for Charity Art Auction
Steve has kindly donated a great drawing for Dorset Wildlife Trust's Celebrity Art Auction. The drawing is on eBay for this week only (a perfect Xmas gift!). To view / bid for this unique item please go to eBay and type 'Dorset Wildlife Trust'. For more information a...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2012 8:23pm
by Rowland
Songs Poll No 7
I've decided to start a new poll now Steve's last album Stranger Comes To Town has been out for some time. Please list your top 15 Harley songs in order of preference and e mail them to me. They can also include any cover song Steve has sung. Thanks, Ray
Views: 600   Replies: 21
Last Post: Dec 16, 2012 11:58am
by Ray Smith
Highlights of 2012
2012,what a year to be a fan of Steve Harley/Cockney Rebel!..so many positives and good things!.... The build up to Birmingham was a joy to watch and follow as Mr H's dream was being fullfilled as fans from all over the place snapped up those Symphony Hall tickets wi...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2012 1:43pm
by PeterJH
w
wout
Stranger comes to Town (& Country Club)
being a child of the previous century I was not aware that The Forum is what used to be the Town & Country Club. Last night saw Steve return to London and I have to say I have never seen him in a better mood. he clearly loved being back in town with his son and a fa...
Views: 199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 6:56pm
by Teddy
'Between The Lines' on Youtube.
Some kind soul appears to have downloaded the film, in separate songs. Link to 'Mad Mad Moonlight', the rest can be found from there.
Views: 253   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 1:45pm
by sssikuk
g
Graeme
Royal Northern College of Music - the 'White,White Dooove'
Who was that mystery man coo cooing 'White,White Dooove' to Mr Harley's question "What was 'Throw your soul down here' the B side of"? Trust me,your secret's safe with me Mr Griffin.Doh! Great packed out acoustic gig tonight at the Royal Northern College of Music in...
Views: 267   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 9:41pm
by Graeme
m
Martin
Bowler hat
What a fantastic gesture by Steve to put his Bowler hat up for auction for a very worthy cause, but does anyone else see the resemblance between Steve and Steptoe?
Views: 232   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 6:50pm
by Martin
Signed programme for Birmingham
If anyone's interested, I've put a programme for Birmingham, signed by Steve, on eBay - go to: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=steve+harley+signed+programme+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627
Views: 341   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 9:50pm
by wout
Thru The Keyhole Room 708 Jury Inn Birmingham.
Lets weigh up the evidence,Val Doonican poster on the wall,Gyles Brandreth 2012 Knitwear catalogue,two empty bottles of Buckfast,Mars bar in the frying pan,dvd of Bolton's twenty greatest corners,case of Grecian 2000,platform shoes,purple cardigan,jive bunny cd,which...
Views: 336   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 8:51am
by Shaun
Brum Vidoes On Youtube.
'Judy Teen', 'Mirror Freak' and 'Chameleon/Death Trip' are up. Filmed officially from the front row.
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 9:20pm
by Kev (Raver)
I Apoligise
I have just made a posting on the official site. I'm hoping it will be taken as wrote. Some of you know that the end of Saturday night I had things on my mind. I've been a fool before and once again I have been. Thank you to the some who posted in my defence, b...
Views: 387   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 7:54pm
by Stewart g
s
Shaun
"The Golden Ticket"
I am posting on this site because it would get pulled on the offical site. Just because i live quite close to Birmingham so therefore didnt need or want to stay at the Jurys inn does that make me any less of a Harley Fan? So just because 5% of those attended the gig...
Views: 337   Replies: 19
Last Post: Nov 30, 2012 5:36pm
by Shaun
For Stewie Griffin .....
Hi Stewart, could you drop me your email addy please ??
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 6:17pm
by stew
g
Gilly
Birmingham film?
I just read Steve's diary on Birmingham: "So there will be a proper professional CD of the event, if not a mega film. And even that is still a possibility " A film! Probably a dvd! Oh dear that rises hopes! I dream of Steve doing not only sound but also vision of...
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 8:58am
by Anne B.
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Free Forum powered by Bravenet