Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Bonamassa
Having been a keen admirer of Joe Bonamassa's guitar playing for several years, and having seen him live on countless occasions, I've decided to give his arena dates in September a miss. Having initially paid £20 odd a ticket to see him at smaller venues, gradua...
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 11:49pm
by Kev (Raver)
4-day memorial event planned
Just read on Planet Rock Website: 4-day memorial event planned 20 years after his death, the David Bowie and Ian hunter collaborator is to be remembered at 'MickRonsonfest' - a 4 day long event held at the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London. A premi...
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 5:44pm
by PeterJH
Kitchen Music
Sat in the kitchen most of the evening listening to music. First I had Steve Hillage with the fantastic Fish Rising... bliss. Next up was Ted Nugent with his first solo album after leaving Amboy Dukes 'Ted Nugent'. Superb. Then Rival Sons Head Down, excellen...
Views: 228   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 3:31pm
by Stewart G
g
Graeme
Bugger it. Not a room to be had in Holmfirth
Bugger it. Not a room to be had in Holmfirth. Looks like we won't be going then. Damn!Damn!Damn!
Views: 136   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2013 7:25pm
by Graeme
g
Graeme
Anyone going to Holmfirth later in the year?
Anyone going to Holmfirth later in the year? I know it's a while off, but just wondering.
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 7:37pm
by Graeme
p
Paul
Buxton Set List
Just curious to know which songs Steve performed last night? As it's a 'one-off' show and not a tour it won't spoil it for anyone else. I'm sure he must have included a lot of 'Menagerie' and 'Psychomodo' material....perhaps not??
Views: 209   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 20, 2013 12:36am
by PeterJH
Happy Birthday Stewart
Happy Birthday Stewart, have a good one! Today is also my youngest daughters Birthday, and my grandsons! Quite a special day eh? Anyways, have fun!!!
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 12:35pm
by PeterJH
BBC Radio Merseyside On The Beat
Many moons ago sure I read on this site that the webmaster was a bit of a fan of Uriah Heep? If so Pete,check out last saturdays On The Beat at 6pm on the I player.... sure you'll enjoy!
Views: 228   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 13, 2013 8:53pm
by Maurice
Best of - der Daemon
I've just bought the new Dossche album: Best Of - Der Daemon, which is a disc of new material, with the second disc being a best of. For Harley fans, it features Ich Bin Gott, English version, ft Steve Harley on the greatest hits side. It's a fantastic listen. It...
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2013 9:23pm
by PeterJH
Censorship on the official site
Just in case anybody missed it before it was removed : http://www.trebuchet-magazine.com/steve-harley-hmv-forum-live/ It's been a long time. Concepta
Views: 420   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 2, 2013 9:21am
by Paul
Great song!
I don't know why but the song "Northern Sky" by Nick Drake moves me so much whenever I hear it. I thought that reaction would wear off in time but it never does (thankfully). Sometimes it will come on the radio or you'll hear it used in the background of some TV prog...
Views: 229   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2013 1:07am
by Deborah
Reading Festival 1983
Simply incredible.Roualt has posted Ballerina Primadonna live from 1983 on Youtube with pictures from the show.What a find.
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 27, 2013 9:21am
by Ossie
snow
OMG ! where have all the boys ( n the odd girls ) gone ? you all out making snowmen ? or something ? I just come over here from the official site to see who's being funny and who's being informative ! and theres nothing being discussed ? duh! Not even F...
Views: 193   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 9:15pm
by Kev (Raver)
Happy Anniversary
To the webmaster and his missus :-)
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 7:49pm
by Ray Smith
Gretchen Peters
Anyony here heard this ? Gretchen Peters Matador she's abrilliant story teller . Just like the man. just thought I'd share this on this cold and snowy beautifull day . http://youtu.be/D7Qq0NL99UQ
Views: 182   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 12:43pm
by Deborah
Simone ! its snowing in venice
Its snowing and I still remember. The day the snow came down The day the snow came down, n I drowned in my own tears. 4am wake up call. 5am airport. 6am timeless flight to Skipole, Amsterdam. We flew through a snowstorm to a land,...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 12:29pm
by Deborah
Fan-flippin'-dabby-dozy ....
..... that's what I think of Bowie's new single!
Views: 257   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 9:39pm
by Stewart G
'Black or White' From Brum.
New Youtube upload. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4391tfRU50 Happy New Year to all. Ian.
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 9:35pm
by Stewart G
John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett
Had the pleasure of seeing them live last night and to say it was stand up comedy with music is an apt descritpion. But let this not cloud this fact what a stunning msucian barrett is and great entertainment otway is. Talk about not taking yourself to seriously and t...
Views: 216   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 9:30pm
by Stewart G
a
ANON
Black or White
Show me ur cullers ? Spelt wrong on purpose. Just watched black or wite and step on it via utube, u cant tell me that roult or wotever is name is not sometin to do with arley and comupance... first up in the air, then down where cums were filming.. shit! GREAT BUT ge...
Views: 220   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2013 10:32pm
by Paul
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Free Forum powered by Bravenet