Start a New Topic 
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Manchester Ticket £10
I can't make the Roal Northern College of Music on Fri 7th and have a ticket on Row F which I will sell for bargain price of £10 Contact me on anichols1@virginmedia.com
Views: 165   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 11:24pm
by Phil C
s
Shaun
MMS
Will MMS be played in Birmingham?
Views: 230   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 6:10pm
by Trev
Birmingham
3.15am time for bed. What a brilliant night, one that will live forever in the memory. The sounds, the performance and the people, and so many of them! (Photos to come later). Words cannot express how deeply moving all this all was. Harley delivers, and how. Thi...
Views: 474   Replies: 18
Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 10:30pm
by Paul
Had To Be There.
It was an event of which i have never experienced anything as good as saturday night,you had to be there to know what i am saying,at first i did'nt quite get,i could have been at home with the cd on then Death Trip,i was in shock,it was magnificent,spoke to Phil Cart...
Views: 297   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 9:08pm
by Spot The Cardie
g
Graeme
Big thanks to Slim Jim (Baxter) Pirie
I think a 'Big Thanks' is owed to the pride of Scottish Division 3, Mr Slim Jim (Baxter) Pirie for his efforts with the hotel arrangements,ensuring many many fans were together after the gig and of course those signed Harley flyers. Good job mate...Appreciated!
Views: 183   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 7:17pm
by Phil Carter
b
Bets
SATURDAY NIGHT WAS ALRIGHT
Great to hear you all had such a great time - I was so disappointed that I couldn't be there to share the whole experience, and to meet up with you all again - I'd been looking forward for so long ( I don't get out much these days!)- but then something came up and on...
Views: 208   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 12:24pm
by Graeme
w
wout
setlist
Apart from the 2 albums, what other songs did they play?
Views: 205   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 26, 2012 11:10am
by wout
It Was A Big Big Deal ........
What an extra-ordinary day/night ! Theres no where to begin really, so many highlights to the day/night. I think i saw the best EVER concert from Harley last night. As one who likes to point out flaws, and nit-pick on small details, i have to hold my hands up...
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 9:04pm
by Ray Smith
Birmingham, Thank You
Just wanted to say a massive "Thanks" to everyone I met over the weekend in Birmingham.I feel so lucky and privaledged to have been able to have experienced such a wonderful music experience with so many nice, kind and warm hearted people.The worlds a better place be...
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 8:58pm
by Ray Smith
Wekend's Birthdays..
Happy birthday to Mags and Kev the liverpool fan... what a way to celebrate.. both at the gig tomorrow :-)
Views: 180   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 6:17pm
by Graeme
2 Tickets for Brum, row BB?
OK Folks, seems that, despite having second row tickets and airline tickets from Texas already bought, I am now NOT going to be back in the UK in Birmingham after all. Work prevails, and I just can't make it. If any genuine fan wants them- completely gratis- please e...
Views: 363   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 24, 2012 10:08pm
by wout
Flyers
Would it be an idea to have some basic flyers printed advertising the existence of this site so that they can be passed around on Saturday during the fan gatherings in The Brasshouse and Jury's Inn? It might attract a lot more participation on here. Just a thought...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 9:59pm
by Graeme
Sunday Morning at Jury's
Posters (50 in total) ranging from 1974 to 2010. Various sizes, various colours, various states, from countries including Wales, England, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium. Rarities including Friars Aylesbury, Ship And Star, Student Only Gig, and Timeless Fligh...
Views: 259   Replies: 16
Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 9:37pm
by Bonnie Tyler
Ticket for Manchester
Hi All i have got a spare ticket for Royal Northern College of Music Row f 11 unforunately I can not now make will tke face value £23 Please email me at anichols1@virginmedia.com
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 20, 2012 11:34pm
by Andy Nichols
s
Shaun
Run up to Birmingham
Is there anyone else out there disappointed with the lack of information coming from comeupance concerning the Birmingham gig? It will be one of the biggest events Steve has ever done i would have thought that there would have been some kind of regular progress re...
Views: 169   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 20, 2012 6:59pm
by Shaun
Happy Belated Birthday
Not sure if he'll ever talk to me again as I'm a day late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PHIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a really great day mate and managed to drink your weight in booze (like there'd ever be enough ..... LOL) Best birthday...
Views: 151   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 17, 2012 7:25pm
by stewart g
w
wout
Brugge
It’s been a while since I posted here, perhaps to the delight of some. Just back from a weekend in Brugge, Belgium. I would normally have gone to the Birmingham affair but as I expected to be busy till deep into the Friday I didn’t think there was a sno...
Views: 208   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 14, 2012 9:43am
by Deborah
Buxton
I'm sure that 99% of those who visit here also visit the official site. So, without spoiling anything, to see that the full band are playing in Buxton in February is great news indeed!! I've also booked to see 'the frantic four' in Manchester Apollo this morning....
Views: 170   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 11:12pm
by PeterJH
Where,s Cockney Rebel ???
Been enthralled all day with the 4CD Cavaliers set which arrived this morning. But why have the Cockney Rebel been written out, almost forgotten in all the ensuing blurb. Steve barely mentions the band in his sleevenotes. The album artwork barely features the band, a...
Views: 321   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 12, 2012 12:28am
by grahamE
1 row bb ticket, seat 10, Birmingham for sale.
One Steve Harley ticket for sale. It's a great seat, row bb seat 10. I will sell it for face value + booking fee. First person to email me gets to buy ticket. This ticket is not for resale once sold on, because I want it to go to a fan, not for a fat profit! Email...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2012 4:57pm
by PeterJH
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Free Forum powered by Bravenet