Start a New Topic 
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Pete Newnham In Record Collector
Reading this months Record Collector magazine, on page 10, a regular feature where readers send in scans of records they,ve picked up but have no info on. This month a guy from Wrexham has picked up a copy of Pete Newnhams rare single RUDI (cat.B&C BCS 011 ) Normal...
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 1:11am
by Helpful Derek
Message from Milton Reame-James
Hi Peter, Hope you don't mind me contacting you this way. A fan contacted me to point me to a post on the discussion board about the new box CD. John Crocker and I would be grateful if you can thank the fans for the lovely and positive comments made on that link abou...
Views: 262   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 12:33am
by Graeme
Coming Soon...
I've tried to put together a list of all the gigs Steve has done in the UK. With your help when Peter has the time to put it up, please let us know if you think something is wrong or omitted. Cheers
Views: 427   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 8, 2012 12:07pm
by Deborah
Judy Teen Special!!!!!!!
I received my subscriber only copy of Classic Rock magazine in the post this morning. Page 88 there is a two page special on the making of Judy Teen, one a large picture of the original band. This is subscriber only content!! Niceeeeee!!!!! Turned to page 104 and...
Views: 376   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 8, 2012 11:12am
by Deborah
g
Graeme
Cavaliers and Mr Griffin
Just got home to find my Cavaliers CD waiting for me. And as I was flicking through the sleeve there it was on the back page.... Thanks to Stewart Griffin for memorabilia. Is it? Could it be? Well come on it must be 'cos there's only ONE Stewart Griffin and that's a...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 2:29pm
by Deborah
Young, Feisty and Fearless
Yes, my Cavaliers cd has arrived. Disc 3 is a real gem. Happy daze.
Views: 246   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 1:52pm
by Deborah
5 Cd Box Set
It'll be good to have Lay Me Down on Cd :-)
Views: 370   Replies: 9
Last Post: Nov 1, 2012 12:08pm
by Ray Smith
CAVALIERS 4CD ANTHOLOGY ADVERT...
Page 55 of November's issue of Record Collector,looks great!
Views: 208   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2012 7:41pm
by Graeme
posters for the jurys inn
Can any one explain to me why genuine steve harley fans who have decided not to stay at the jurys inn are been treated differently to those who do? it seems to me that there is definately favouritism being shown to some and not others, i live within living distance o...
Views: 240   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 26, 2012 1:40pm
by Really Grateful
NOT LONG NOW
Hello peeps  Deborah has Flu! So I’ve been sat in bed 2 days now catching up on all things Harley :-) Being totally bored I went to my favourite place on here the 73-75 reveiws and clippings. I did smile whilst reading Austin John Marshalls revie...
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 7:49am
by Deborah
Views: 241   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 11:52am
by Shaun
s
Shaun
Harley doing a good gesture
Just had a member of staff who used to be a fireman recall a memeory of Steve Harley,apparently one of Steve's brothers was also a fireman, back in december 1977 the fire brigade were on strike and there was a rally in London, my friend said that after the rally they...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2012 11:51am
by Shaun
Upsetting The Official Fan Forum.
Oops, I dared express an opinion on the official page about the t-shirt for Birmingham. They don't like any dissent of any kind on there, do they ? Best not suggest that Steve should rework 'Ich Bin Gott' to 'Ich Bin Allah' I suppose ?
Views: 302   Replies: 12
Last Post: Oct 18, 2012 10:20pm
by Mark
Ian's post sparked a couple of ?
Reading Ian's reply to an earlier post saying that he's seen a lot of great bands, but sadly never got to see Kate Bush, got me wondering. Who did you never get to see - but really wish you had? And, who DID you see - but really wish you hadn't? For me I would...
Views: 168   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 17, 2012 11:10pm
by Kev (Raver)
Just listened to ................
"Black or White" ..... ain't that just such a great track?
Views: 203   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 16, 2012 11:59am
by Deborah
s
Shaun
Selling tickets
the prices that the birmingham tickets are going for is getting higher the latest two tickets which are not the greatest are at £225 with 40 minutes to go, how much would you accept for yours? if they continue rising then i might have to give it serious consider...
Views: 162   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 11:44pm
by Ian, Leeds.
Becoming the Beatles
On Sky Anytime at the moment there is a Sky Arts 1 documentary called 'Becoming The Beatles'. It's the story of The Beatles rise to fame, told by their old friends and former colleagues. Oh, and of interest to us all, we have one Mr Harley parting with some of his Be...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 9:12pm
by PeterJH
Birmingham
Sorry to go over old topics if this has already been discussed, (I haven't been keeping up with Harley things lately), but as one who's not going to the Birmingham gig (though I'd love to), do you think there's a chance it will be released on DVD / BlueRay?
Views: 126   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2012 9:14pm
by Kev (Raver)
Cavaliers on Amazon
OMFG!!!!!!!!! I've just been listening to clips of disc 3 of the new/pending Cockney Rebel Cavaliers Anthology on Amazon. It sounds so bloody awesome. Not long to wait now
Views: 156   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 6:51pm
by phil baker
Birmingham Symphony Hall.
The venue looks great on the coverage of the Tory conference on the tellybox. Hopefully the stench of Torydom will have faded by November.
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 14, 2012 12:06am
by Ian, Leeds.
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Free Forum powered by Bravenet